Who got chucked out?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest toonlass

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JK1WmVzbCkA/SYCdi1t4fcI/AAAAAAAAAB0/NDXrmq58NQk/s320/moe-syzlak-photo_194x250.jpg

?

Closest so far  :lol:

Guest toonhero

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JK1WmVzbCkA/SYCdi1t4fcI/AAAAAAAAAB0/NDXrmq58NQk/s320/moe-syzlak-photo_194x250.jpg

?

Closest so far  :lol:

Mo? Any more clues?

Guest Slippery Sam

Its was our friend Alan Oliver apparently.

Thought 'The Legends' admitted yesterday that it was Macdonald ?

??? ??? ???

From the Femail:

Newcastle's own goal Newcastle, a club in turmoil on and off the pitch, have surpassed themselves by banning journalist Alan Oliver from St James’ Park just days after he received a lifetime achievement award for the dignified way he devoted a career to covering the team for the Newcastle Evening Chronicle for more than 30 years.

The highly respected Oliver, now a pensioner working for a Sunday newspaper, was the co-author of a story speculating on sidelined manager Joe Kinnear’s health — a fair subject on Tyneside — which upset the board.

Their ridiculous over-the-top reaction against a newspaperman who has written more positive paragraphs about the football club than anyone says everything about the buffoons running Newcastle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1164559/Charles-Sale-2018-boards-5m-isnt-net-yet.html?ITO=1490

Brilliant!

The highly respected Oliver

:lol:

I tried to highlight that bit myself, but the artile was already in bold type. Classic line  O0

Guest Phil K

The "cockney mafia" thing I cringed at as I thought it was one of STUPIDEST peabrained terms I had ever heard.

Doesn't distract from Ashley and co destroying our club. Now, I believe because of the monumental idiocy of letting Kinnear/Houghton/Calderwood in at a job which is WAAAAAAYY beyond their non-existent qualities, Ashley now is in a situation if he DOES bring in someone else (as he MUST - as he WON'T) the papers will have a go at him because of Kinnear in the same kind of sick bed his incompetence has put this club into

"Highly respected" Oliver ? No, not even close.

"Buffoons running Newcastle" ? An UNDERSTATEMENT actually.

Their ridiculous over-the-top reaction against a newspaperman who has written more positive paragraphs about the football club than anyone says everything about the buffoons running Newcastle.

:laugh:

My eye caught the daily mail link before I read the story, therefore I knew it would be a pile of shite

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/26032009/58/premier-league-angry-toon-fan-fails-banned.html

Premier League - Angry Toon fan fails to get banned

Eurosport - Thu, 26 Mar 12:35:00 2009

A disgruntled Newcastle United fan has failed in a bid to get himself banned from St James' Park by invading the pitch.

More StoriesWhelan blasts 'classless' Ashley

Newcastle United team page

Kevin Southerton, 26, ran on to the field after Djibril Cisse scored for Sunderland in February's Tyne-Wear derby.

He told police who pursued and arrested him: "I hope I get banned. I'm sick of watching this."

Although Newcastle magistrates could have imposed a three-year banning order, they opted to fine him £200.

Defence solicitor Liz Dunbar said her client had acted impulsively and no longer wanted to be banned.

"Clearly, that was something said in the heat of the moment when he was very upset at the performance of Newcastle United," she said.

"I don't know very much about football but I understand he isn't alone in that feeling at the moment.

"Nevertheless, he has clearly changed his mind about that."

Newcastle lost 3-1 at home to Arsenal on Saturday, a result that left them languishing in the relegation zone.

- - -

Some more memorable fan protests:

June 1994 - A Bulgarian man throws his television out of his window in disgust after the national team are thrashed 3-0 by Nigeria in the opening game of the 1994 World Cup. Bulgaria go on to knock out holders Germany and reach the semi-finals.

April 2001 - During a 4-1 defeat away to Arsenal, an Everton supporter runs on to the pitch and offers his shirt to midfielder Alex Nyarko - suggesting the Toffees would be better off if the pair changed places. Nyarko duly slaps in a transfer request.

February 2006 - An angry Middlesbrough fan throws his season ticket at manager Steve McClaren during a 4-0 home defeat by Aston Villa. Nobody picks up the ticket. Later that year, McClaren is appointed England manager.

November 2006 - Fans of Schalke go silent for the first 19 minutes and four seconds (to signify the club's founding in 1904) against Bayern Munich to protest against the team's poor form. Schalke score in the 13th and 18th minutes but the game ends 2-2.

Alex Chick / Eurosport

Not enough for its own thread but funny.

I know him, he used to go to my school and I used to play football with him. Went to a couple of away matches with him years ago as well. Was actually drinking with him before the Sunderland match, he's a good lad and a massive fan.

Guest getalife

November 2006 - Fans of Schalke go silent for the first 19 minutes and four seconds (to signify the club's founding in 1904) against Bayern Munich to protest against the team's poor form. Schalke score in the 13th and 18th minutes but the game ends 2-2.

They scored twice and no-one made a sound, that must have been really weird. Zose Krasy Jermans.....