Duff crocked again?

Guest BooBoo

Duff definitely has less assists, 2 isn't it?  But he's got a few goals, a while back I'd have celebrated this injury.  However not now, he's still not very good, but he's certainly not someone I'd like to be injured these days (like Smith for instance).  I'd even start him on the right if I picked the team, well before the injury anyway.

3.  Same as S Taylor.

Yeah I thought it was three but wasn't sure if it might be just two :D  Anyway while I like Jonas, and prefer him to Duff, three is three more then he's scored.

Had a look on the Premier League stats page, Duff has 1 assist and 3 goals, Jonas as 4 assists and 0 goals so their relative value to the team based on goals & assists is pretty much equal.  Jonas offers a hell of a lot more to the team both in attack and defence though.

It's worth noting that although Duff was considered to have had a good game against Arsenal, he went totally missing in the second half where the game was won or lost. If that's an example of his "good" game i don't think we'll miss him all that much.

Duff definitely has less assists, 2 isn't it?  But he's got a few goals, a while back I'd have celebrated this injury.  However not now, he's still not very good, but he's certainly not someone I'd like to be injured these days (like Smith for instance).  I'd even start him on the right if I picked the team, well before the injury anyway.

Duff has one assist.

Hmm, I have him down as two, I'll have to recheck that sometime.

Just going off the official fantasy site.

Just looked and I can understand why they have it down as one.  They'll be referring to his cross for Carroll for the equaliser against West Ham at home.  But I was also including his deflected cross for Ameobi for our equaliser against Fulham away.  Maybe it'll have to go to the dubious assists panel :lol:

3.  Same as S Taylor.

Yeah I thought it was three but wasn't sure if it might be just two :D  Anyway while I like Jonas, and prefer him to Duff, three is three more then he's scored.

Had a look on the Premier League stats page, Duff has 1 assist and 3 goals, Jonas as 4 assists and 0 goals so their relative value to the team based on goals & assists is pretty much equal.  Jonas offers a hell of a lot more to the team both in attack and defence though.

Yeah I agree.

Guest westamfan

if you're going to get out of relegation Duff's injury could be a blessing. Jonas is a better option IMO.

Duff = Wigan/Hull player next season.

Jonas (if you go down of course) will go to a better club than that.

Duff is finished. He should be on the list to be discarded if this summer along with all the other shitmongers.

Jonas offers so much more to the team anyway. His workrate really makes a difference to the team imo. He doesn't let the opposition settle with the ball and will actually go past a defender more than once every two years.

Guest westamfan

Duff is finished. He should be on the list to be discarded if this summer along with all the other shitmongers.

Jonas offers so much more to the team anyway. His workrate really makes a difference to the team imo. He doesn't let the opposition settle with the ball and will actually go past a defender more than once every two years.

well said

Why is anyone comparing Duff to Jonas.

The point is surely that Jonas would start on the left, Duff on the right.

Unless you believe Geremi or R taylor offers more to the team. I think R taylor could, if only we had anyone who was half decent at heading.

Unless you believe Geremi or R taylor offers more to the team. I think R taylor could, if only we had anyone who was half decent at heading.

How many times has Duff started on the right this season?

And how many balls has Taylor put on anyone's head?

How many times has Duff started on the right this season?

And how many balls has Taylor put on anyone's head?

Duffs played several times on the right & taylor is a decent crosser of the ball why

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If enough of our shit players get injured we might stay up.

Wouldn't mind our shit management team getting injured to be honest. 5 points in 10 games, go Hughton.

Well, JFK did

How many points would we have this season currently without duffs goals ... ?

Surely hes our only midfield who even looks slightly capable of getting a goal atall.

Got us 3 points against Everton & Spurs which has given us a sniff of still staying up at least.

For the record, purely looking at wingers Pedersen and Milner are joint top with seven assists each. Ashley Young has six.

Jonas with four is one behind Ronaldo... ;)

Proof that Milner is better than the current holder of world player of the year.

FACT! Everyone can go fuck themselves!

*fingers in ears whilst whistling*

How many points would we have this season currently without duffs goals ... ?

Surely hes our only midfield who even looks slightly capable of getting a goal atall.

Got us 3 points against Everton & Spurs which has given us a sniff of still staying up at least.

I don't buy that though because for all of the games he's played where he's contributed or produced fuck all, we might have had someone else playing in his place who might have created and scored more given the chance.

For the record, purely looking at wingers Pedersen and Milner are joint top with seven assists each. Ashley Young has six.

Jonas with four is one behind Ronaldo... ;)

Proof that Milner is better than the current holder of world player of the year.

FACT! Everyone can go fuck themselves!

*fingers in ears whilst whistling*

:lol:

fuckin magic!