Duff crocked again?

Guest BooBoo

Duff does stick to the ball, and keeps it well, just a shame he does bugger all with it.

He does, he passes it back and square..

http://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/charlton4006match1.jpg

Duff's a disgraceful cheat and has produced laughably little of note since he joined. He's marginally better than some of the other dross we have, like Shola, but that doesn't make him worth a place in the team.

Jonas is ten times the player, and now he'll start on the left. Good news in my book, because even though he's been disappointing on the whole this season he still pisses all over Damien Duff.

Jonas is ten times the player, and now he'll start on the left. Good news in my book, because even though he's been disappointing on the whole this season he still pisses all over Damien Duff.

0 goals and 1 assist is it Jonas has to his name this season?

Yep.

Yep.

He's got more assists than that, at least four off the top of my head.

Guest BooBoo

That can't be right Shirley?

He crossed for Obas second v Villa and played a nice dinked through ball for Owen v Stoke (i think).

I've been critical of Jonas as he's overhyped to hell on here, but he must have more than 1 assist?

I can think of three fantastic Jonas assists off the top of my head. Fro OBa against Villa and Owen against Popmey and Stoke. All were great play as well.

I think Duff is greatly underrated on this forum also. While he not someone I'd like to rely, he's still a decent player with some good attributes.

Aye, just been looking.

It's four.

:thup:

His crossing is still atrocious, even worse than Milner's.  And although he's much better at running with the ball, on the whole he hasn't offered that much more than Duff this season.

(I do like Jonas, btw)

Aye, just been looking.

It's four.

His crossing is still atrocious, even worse than Milner's. And although he's much better at running with the ball, on the whole he hasn't offered that much more than Duff this season.

(I do like Jonas, btw)

Well stats aside I still reckon he offers far more than Duff. At least he works for the team, for example.

Aye, just been looking.

It's four.

His crossing is still atrocious, even worse than Milner's.  And although he's much better at running with the ball, on the whole he hasn't offered that much more than Duff this season.

(I do like Jonas, btw)

He at least understands that you can't simply stand around on the pitch waiting for the ball.

When Duff does play well it's because he remembers what he was told back as a child about finding space.

Duff definitely has less assists, 2 isn't it?  But he's got a few goals, a while back I'd have celebrated this injury.  However not now, he's still not very good, but he's certainly not someone I'd like to be injured these days (like Smith for instance).  I'd even start him on the right if I picked the team, well before the injury anyway.

Duff definitely has less assists, 2 isn't it?  But he's got a few goals, a while back I'd have celebrated this injury.  However not now, he's still not very good, but he's certainly not someone I'd like to be injured these days (like Smith for instance).  I'd even start him on the right if I picked the team, well before the injury anyway.

3.  Same as S Taylor.

He'll be missed, sad to say. The assist Jonas got when Martins scored against Villa (I think) only came about because of the link up play between Duff and Jonas.

He got the winner vs Spurs.

The diving was infuriating, but he was the only other midfielder willing to try and take on his man.

Duff has one assist.

3.  Same as S Taylor.

Yeah I thought it was three but wasn't sure if it might be just two :D  Anyway while I like Jonas, and prefer him to Duff, three is three more then he's scored.

Duff has one assist.

Hmm, I have him down as two, I'll have to recheck that sometime.

Duff has one assist.

Hmm, I have him down as two, I'll have to recheck that sometime.

Just going off the official fantasy site.