Ireland Internationals

Decky

Do Ireland have a lot of European based players?

Every one of them is European based...

He's trying to impress people again.

Me or him?

I'm confused. What's he doing?

Him mate. He's trying to live up to that tag line under his avatar.  :facepalm:

You are very boring. I'm beginning to agree with GM.

Guest Heneage

I hate Eamonn Dunphy, hope he dies a horrible death. That is all...  :-X

i agree, we just got a draw out of the world champions and he's saying it was a horrendous performance, fool

You make it sound like you just played Italy of 2006, that team would have spanked you.

i agree, we just got a draw out of the world champions and he's saying it was a horrendous performance, fool

You make it sound like you just played Italy of 2006, that team would have spanked you.

Nah, just that a team made up of lower midtable premiership and championship players came within a few minutes of beating the world champions. :)

still have better players than what we have

I know it's been three years, but it's still very much the same players other than Totti and Materazzi. Even Cannavaro is just on suspension and Luca Toni is injured.

I take it Sean St.Ledger attended the Jason McAteer school of Irishness?

just using the rules to the fullest extent and those who have the right grandparents are more than welcome to play for us. We're not too proud to take them

Like him generally but he's being ridiculously negative.  :lol:

Thought they did great this evening considering what we have at our disposal.

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem wanker, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone shite in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

Guest Heneage

I know it's been three years, but it's still very much the same players other than Totti and Materazzi. Even Cannavaro is just on suspension and Luca Toni is injured.

I'm not even talking about who is missing, I'm talking about what form those who still are were on. Loads of them have had dips in form, and aren't at the same level, Cannavaro is one you mentioned, he was arguably the worlds best CB in 2006.

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem w*****, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone s**** in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

problem is we don't have a midfielder capable of doing the donkey work in the centre on his own because a.reid ain't going to do enough of it. The Reid we're missing is Stephen reid and i hope he's fit for the play off

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem wanker, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone shite in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

The problem with Reid is that he doesn't fit the system. Lawrence showed tonight why he should be a more regular player. He worked really hard up and down the flank, something which Reid can't do. Yeah, he's creative and generally offers a fair bit going forward, but he's a lazy fucker when needed to track back. If we had Steven Reid back in the side, we'd look a lot better.

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem w*****, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone s**** in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

problem is we don't have a midfielder capable of doing the donkey work in the centre on his own because a.reid ain't going to do enough of it. The Reid we're missing is Stephen reid and i hope he's fit for the play off

But Whelan and Andrews aren't exactly masterful donkey work artists, you're not actually losing much with them not being there. They don't protect the back four that well, or impose themeselves physically on the game. They're just there.

Fat Reid is at least good at passing the ball, and offers you something in attack.

Stephen Reid would play if he were fit anyway.