Ireland Internationals

Decky

At least it was still 0-0 at that point.

We had two great chances to go 2-0 up, had we done that it was over.

Duff missing was to be expected, but I'd have backed Keane there more often than not.

Just not meant to be, unfortunatley.

This summer would have been epic  :sadnod:

I really can't be too pissed off with Henry.

I've deliberately handled the ball before in games, it's almost an instinctive thing to do tbh.

We just got shafted by a truly woeful moment of refereeing, that's all there is to it.

I'd probably blame the cheat rather than the honest mistake if I was you.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Don't worry lads 'dere's more da Ireland, dan dis'

Sláinte, you c***s.

:lol: :lol:

What an absolute wanker you are

Look through the whole thread and all he's doing is trying to raise the Irish to comment on him. It's pathetic and bordeline racist.

He was directly quoting Alan Partridge with every single post man you loon.

Alan Partridge is a racist. Smell my cheese you mother.

I've deliberately handled the ball before in games, it's almost an instinctive thing to do tbh.

We just got shafted by a truly woeful moment of refereeing, that's all there is to it.

I guess you have a point.

Guess I've just accepted that cheating is part of the game nowadays, until FIFA makes serious effort to deal with it then there's nothing stopping players from doing it.

Not one person has blamed Paul "Ted Bovis" McShane for the piss poor defending that allowed the ball to get to Henry in the first place?

I was impressed McShane was so close to the ball at all tbh.

Worst player ever. :lol:

Gotta love how Marca carries 7 infuriated articles discussing Henry's cheat, wonder if they would have done the same if he didn't play for Barcelona  :nope:

He wouldn't have cheated if he wasn't a Barcelona player.

Please, Henry has been a cheater for a long time, but people were always w****** over his "chevalier" image and ambassador of nice football and shit.

I guess you have a point.

Guess I've just accepted that cheating is part of the game nowadays, until FIFA makes serious effort to deal with it then there's nothing stopping players from doing it.

Sooner or later you'll have to accept that refereeing mistakes are part of the game...you might end up killing yourself otherwise. Cheating does my nut in though.

Guest Chubby Jason

Fucking dickhead Dave to be honest, delete the post if you have a problem with it and PM me, don't edit something to it says something that I never said without even informing me, it's insulting and rude.

It's beyond pathetic this "God" complex that people develop when they moderate an internet message board, get a life you arsehole.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Fucking dickhead Dave to be honest, delete the post if you have a problem with it and PM me, don't edit something to it says something that I never said without even informing me, it's insulting and rude.

It's beyond pathetic this "God" complex that people develop when they moderate an internet message board, get a life you arsehole.

Toys <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pram

:mackems:

http://www.marca.com/index.html?a=a581bfab5558750775fd06937a5789c8&t=1258635063

Think it's brilliant how forums aren't allowed to link to Youtube videos, but the biggest football publication in Spain just sticks it on their front page. :lol:

They license the highlights. They link to youtube in other parts of the site, however.

EDIT: That particular one about Henry is lifted off youtube though.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/image.php?u=3588&dateline=1220399863

'You're the dickhead bret'

It's bloody illegal to post that stuff on here, if Dave didn't take it down the FBI would and all of us with it. He doesn't need this in his life he already struggles to reach the keyboard up a ladder to make posts and stuff.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/image.php?u=3588&dateline=1220399863

'You're the dickhead bret'

It's bloody illegal to post that stuff on here, if Dave didn't take it down the FBI would and all of us with it. He doesn't need this in his life he already struggles to reach the keyboard up a ladder to make posts and stuff.

:lol: