Ireland Internationals

Decky

:lol: That's fair enough then. I won't bring it up again, but if/when we lose to NI, I don't want to hear shit from him.

You know he will, as would everyone else, and rightly so, as it would be funny as fuck.

:lol: That's fair enough then. I won't bring it up again, but if/when we lose to NI, I don't want to hear shit from him.

The fact you even think I would do this shows how uneducated you are on the subject. :yao:

An American being uneducated shocker. :D

I think I may be being a bit mean now :lol:

The fact you even think I would do this shows how uneducated you are on the subject. :yao:

:lol: Of course I don't know shit about it. Why would I?

:lol: Disrespects Americans, loves American puppet comedy.

:lol: fuuuuuuuuck

Some people have a thirst for knowledge and take an interest in these sort of things. Obviously not you. :lol: Happy to half-ass everything and take nothing in.

:lol: Right? Fuck outta here.

Okay, yep, erm na. Fuck you :lol:

Some people have a thirst for knowledge and take an interest in these sort of things. Obviously not you. :lol: Happy to half-ass everything and take nothing in.

:lol: Post that same shit in Gaelic. School me, professor.

Okay, yep, erm na. Fuck you :lol:

:smitten:

American in not knowing the basic history of another country shocker

:lol: Americans are the only people that don't know the basic history of random places. Ireland is the size of Indiana. Tell me about fucking Indiana.

He probably donen't learn Irish in school so I doubt he can.

He probably donen't learn Irish in school so I doubt he can.

:lol: Fuck school, he tried to play intellectual curiosity cards.

:lol: Americans are the only people that don't know the basic history of random places. Ireland is the size of Indiana. Tell me about fucking Indiana.

I mean a basic history :lol: I don't expect you to be able to tell me what happened at the 1916 rising or bloody Sunday but you should know at least something about the conflict between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland

I mean a basic history :lol: I don't expect you to be able to tell me what happened at the 1916 rising or bloody Sunday but you should know at least something about the conflict between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland

:lol: Why? Honestly. Why? I'm 100 percent not trying to be a dick. Why should I know that? I can have a rudimentary awareness of it, but an in depth understanding?

Sauntering around with the surname Murphy, thinking his ignorance is acceptable.

Fuck you Mike!!

:lol: So when I was trying to bond with you and say "Oh yeah, Shak, I'm Irish as shit." and you were all "Fack off blackie" But now I'm an asshole for not being Irish enough.