Ireland Internationals

Decky

its hardly a surprise given the FAI utterly ignores anything that isn't the senior team because they desperately need the cash due to the bill for the aviva. We can't keep depending on English clubs to develop our players for us they need to invest in getting the irish clubs developing players

Poor game compared to Parkhead! Still anyone's group. Worst ive seen Scotland play in a while although we improved second half. Those front post corners from Brady were killing us first half.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my God.  Best night of my football supporting life.  Belfast was fucking lit.  It was like Lech Poznan or something walking through the city with a big banner and all the followers behind.

Everywhere we go, it's the Ulster boys making all the noise!  See yous in France!

• 2 years later...

Roy Keane should be in some kind of asylum. The same cunt didn't play in a world cup playoff second leg in 2002 because he was "injured" before playing 90 minutes in a run of the mill PL game 3 days later. Jon Walters is a much greater Irish man despite not actually being Irish

It’s amazing he’s got through his career without actually getting in a fight with someone. I suppose he picks his targets carefully.

That's usually my argument. Not really sure where his hard man image originated from. If anything the tackle on Haaland and subsequent grief he gave him is the act of the exact opposite of a hard man.

Jon Walters is no fairy, though.

Exactly. Which is why Keane didn't want to know when he got involved.

[

“You’re threatening me again Jon, like you did at Ipswich”, and Johnny was like, “Yeah, are you going to be a sh*thouse again and send me my fine in the post rather than say it to my face?”.

Johnny apparently just text Roy was like, “Listen Roy, I’m in room whatever, if you wanna come up, you’ve obviously got something on your mind that p*sses you off about me because it’s causing tension in the squad, let’s talk it out”.

‘Apparently Roy just wrote back, “Nah, I’m just here to help players. People like you… stay out of each other’s way. You don’t need to reply to this message”, and that was that.

He came up to him in training, iirc, according to that Ward audio.(if it's true)