Ireland Internationals

Decky

well that was shit. Not been terribly impressed by O'Neill thus far, seems more of the same as Trap brought

The players are shit mate. I was saying the same when Trap was manager. Even our decent players play shite most of the time such as Coleman, McCarthy(albeit not there tonight)

Good game lads, atmosphere was superb. Not our best performance, bit of a scrappy game but a nice moment of quality from wee Shaun to win it. Think both teams were a bit taken aback by the atmosphere and it showed, heard a few saying it reminded them of an old firm.

Shame about the guy who fell down the steps, apparently died. :(

Nah just in the stairwell I think, must have slipped and smashed his head.  Fuck knows. Saw the ambulance etc but obviously must have been a really bad fall.

He was only 20 years old rip very sad.

Was a cracking game, 100 mile an hour non stop action and a superb goal to cap it off.

Ireland are shite mind.

Yep was non-stop all right. Speaking to loads of your lads over for it. They seemed to be having a great time from the sound of things apart from the result. Going to try and get over to Dublin for the return. They were saying shouldn't have much hassle getting an Irish ticket if there aren't any tartan army ones left which I was surprised about. Great group anyway, couldn't be any closer.