Shearer, Llambias and Dowie press conference

Skirge

Guest Darth Toon

So lets get this straight, a whole press conference and he didn't call anyone a cunt?

Amateur.

:kinnear:

Did anyone else notice the body language of Llambias in his part of the conference? He looked dejected and, quite frankly, pissed off with Shearer. He then had the cheek to leave as Alan started! Shearer then said "Look, see what you've done- you've scared him off!"  :coolsmiley:

Llambias knows he wont be able to boss Shearer about and take the piss out of him....and he doesnt like it.

Hopefully he'll be departing in the near future as I hate the c***.

He's not the most charismatic in front of the cameras but I can't fault what he has said or the way he has said it.

Not charismatic? This man could exude charisma just by staring into space

At least you get the impression there's a brain between his ears.

I think he's improved a lot since he started working for the BBC. Always was a bit boring but he seems to have livened up a bit now.

Keegan is Clinton, ridiculously charismatic, connects with everyone, slightly flawed, a tad unstable, gets attacked by unscrupulous fuckers.

Kinnear is Bush, a walking joke with no brains.

Shearer is Obama, a little less charismatic, a bit more serious, but exudes strength, power, gravitas, new to the job but respected by everyone.

FYP.

He's not the most charismatic in front of the cameras but I can't fault what he has said or the way he has said it.

Not charismatic? This man could exude charisma just by staring into space

At least you get the impression there's a brain between his ears.

I think he's improved a lot since he started working for the BBC. Always was a bit boring but he seems to have livened up a bit now.

Keegan is Clinton, ridiculously charismatic, connects with everyone, slightly flawed, a tad unstable, gets attacked by unscrupulous fuckers.

Kinnear is Bush, a walking joke with no brains.

Shearer is Obama, a little less charismatic, a bit more serious, but exudes strength, power, gravitas, new to the job but respected by everyone.

FYP.

:lol:

Did anyone else notice the body language of Llambias in his part of the conference? He looked dejected and, quite frankly, pissed off with Shearer. He then had the cheek to leave as Alan started! Shearer then said "Look, see what you've done- you've scared him off!"  :coolsmiley:

Llambias knows he wont be able to boss Shearer about and take the piss out of him....and he doesnt like it.

it was quite odd I thought. bloke looked like he didnt want to be there, mumbled his words, looked down the whole time, left as soon as his statement was done. maybe he's on his way out too.

it was quite odd I thought. bloke looked like he didnt want to be there, mumbled his words, looked down the whole time, left as soon as his statement was done. maybe he's on his way out too.

Lamb'sarse's  demeanour was a disgrace,and completely disrespectful to Shearer.If Ashley sacks him for this alone,I don't think many will shed tears for him.

Lamb'sarse's  demeanour was a disgrace,and completely disrespectful to Shearer.If Ashley sacks him for this alone,I don't think many will shed tears for him.

Well all the trouble started when that prick was appointed

Guest Micktoon

Lamb arses demeanour was bloody weird. He looked well pissed with the whole situation and then to get up and walk out. Odd!

if Shearer keeps us up, and they still give Kinnear the job, i will kill those  2, the fat b****** and Llambias

Newcastle will be a hell if this happens...

I just cant see that happening. Although you just dont know with this club, I think it is highly unlikely Kinnear will be given the permanent role as manager. Shearer wants it, and I just dont think Kinnear is fit for the job- and he knows it.

lad I know from the youth team/ reserves said that there's a buzz about the place now and that Shearer spent a good 15 minutes bollocking the lads for their partying lifestyles outside of the team

lad I know from the youth team/ reserves said that there's a buzz about the place now and that Shearer spent a good 15 minutes bollocking the lads for their partying lifestyles outside of the team

Bout fucking time those overpaid bastards are given out to! Nice one, Al!

Lamb arses demeanour was bloody weird. He looked well pissed with the whole situation and then to get up and walk out. Odd!

Is it only me that thought it was shite that he didnt wear a Tie.

You keep hearing stories about how people like Capello get discipline running throuigh a team by coming in and getting the squad all wearing smart suits etc etc... well Llambias not wearing a tie to this important press conference smacked of massive lack of self discipline.

And I am aware it will probably come across as "any stick to hit them with" kind of thing but I just thought it looked unprofessional.

Get the Mortmesiter back in, get rid of Kinnear at the end of the season and fuck Llambias off. Back Shearer in the transfer window let him bring in the staff he wants and see us lift up the table!

SHEAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR