Coloccini needs to sit out the rest of the season...but back in Argie squad

Parky

Wasn't too bad today. Positioning was a bit off, and as was made obvious takes the odd risk he probably shouldn't. Still think he's got bags of ability as a ball-playing centre-half. Just a shame in the Championship some of his weaknesses play into other teams strengths and would be best if he moved on.

Guest aoliversaknob

Poor positioning, poor in the tackle, poor decision making, poor strength. Was shown to be too soft for the prem and will be shown to be to soft for the fizzy pop. Some 6 ft gaint will eat him for breakfast on a cold windy tuesday night in Blackpool or somewhere.

the man wil cost us lots of goals this season if he stays...as our CB all season

Poor positioning, poor in the tackle, poor decision making, poor strength. Was shown to be too soft for the prem and will be shown to be to soft for the fizzy pop. Some 6 ft gaint will eat him for breakfast on a cold windy tuesday night in Blackpool or somewhere.

the man wil cost us lots of goals this season if he stays...as our CB all season

blackpool is on a wednesday

6ft giant? I'm 6'1, does that make me the geordie godzilla?

Guest aoliversaknob

6ft giant? I'm 6'1, does that make me the geordie godzilla?

No a 6ft gaint like i said first time....... dont know where you get this godzilla reference from.

Has he got a big one too.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gaint

Guest helios_centric

I thought he was abysmal. As for 'had a better second half', well it could hardly have been worse than his utter garbage in the first half could it?

Guest prestonj1989

I just got in and thought this thread would be full of comments saying how good he was today. Cant believe there are so many saying he was so bad. I thought he had a good game today.

I just got in and thought this thread would be full of comments saying how good he was today. Cant believe there are so many saying he was so bad. I thought he had a good game today.

was somewhere in the middle

was somewhere in the middle

:thup:

Guest prestonj1989

to the ppl defending him, we're not in the premier league ffs, he's s*** end of

I am not defending him just thought he had a good game today. We will see in the next few games (if he is still here) but I think he is going to be decent.

Guest neesy111

I am not defending him just thought he had a good game today. We will see in the next few games (if he is still here) but I think he is going to be decent.

sorry but don't know what game you we're watching

Guest Heneage

Just needs some confidence. At home I think he'll be a rock, if he can just get used to hoofing it away from home.

Guest prestonj1989

sorry but don't know what game you we're watching

Maybe you are right. Just asked my brother who watched on TV and he said he looked dodgy. Might have to watch the full 90 on TV now to see.

As long as we can bring in a decent central defender then sell him as soon as possible.  I'm unsure Kadar is ready to play even in the Championship, and even if he is we still need backup.