Coloccini needs to sit out the rest of the season...but back in Argie squad

Parky

We can't afford to keep Colo. I don't know his wages, but they'll surely be £50k at least, and he's not coming anywhere near justifying them. Clearly he'll need replacing, but we can't afford to spend that sort of money on even our better players, let alone someone who may well struggle and be half arsed at best.

We can't afford to keep Colo. I don't know his wages, but they'll surely be £50k at least, and he's not coming anywhere near justifying them. Clearly he'll need replacing, but we can't afford to spend that sort of money on even our better players, let alone someone who may well struggle and be half arsed at best.

A steady CCC style def would be ideal at this time and in our situation.

A steady CCC style def would be ideal at this time and in our situation.

I'd be tempted just to get some big fucker in to add a bit of authority. Someone like Trotman at Preston - I don't know how good he actually is, but he's a man mountain. If he's in between Taylor and Enrique he'll probably do ok.

Haha he's quicker than Campbell, every little helps!

Shhh don't argue or he'll pull out his naked pictures of Bramble and show you why he rates him as a better defender than Maldini.

O0

Haha he's quicker than Campbell, every little helps!

Shhh don't argue or he'll pull out his naked pictures of Bramble and show you why he rates him as a better defender than Maldini.

O0

Brandini?

Some days within an acceptable offer. In order to get the player they would have to ''haggle'' with Newcastle to continue negotiations, they are in process of contact with Neill.

Doesn't make much sense but the best i can do.

Btw that site is of the ''Conqueror of Europe group'', basically the equivalent of Tyne Talk or something for reliability.

Although he was hardly playing against the world's greatest strikers today, i think he deserves some praise. He finally showed something he has been so desperately lacking, confidence. He looked wobbly in the first 10 but after that he looked a classy centre half, snuffed out a lot of danger, won some headers, very comfortable on the ball, he wasn't ball watching either saw him sprinting flat out to make key blocks on a few occasions and he marshalled the offside trap well on a couple of occasions too (seemed much more vocal in general). Good on him for knuckling down and it was especially nice to see him celebrate with Shola for the second goal. There is a good player in there, and today he actually showed why he was highly rated in La Liga, more of the same please Colo.

His errors won't be punished as much playing against a lower standard of forwards this year. He's a good player who need to adapt to this league quickly or he wont be much use to us.

Needs to stop fannying about in possession and concentrate.

Guest Taylor

At the start of the match he had me worried he was going to cost us the match but fair play to the guy he really turned it around and I hope he keeps this up for Wednesday.

I thought he looked decent in the air too.  Looked a bit reluctant to join in at the start of SBR's applause though - had me a bit worried.  Got turned early on - but looked good thereafter.  Probably be off though

Had a much better game. but only 1 uptop for them, did not have to cope 1 on 1.

If you notice, he likes to mark his man tightly and follow him everywhere, a la boumsong. One up top suits colo.

Being one of the bigger clubs in this league means we're going to face lots of teams playing 5 in the middle and only 1 up top. Especially at home.

Had a much better game. but only 1 uptop for them, did not have to cope 1 on 1.

If you notice, he likes to mark his man tightly and follow him everywhere, a la boumsong. One up top suits colo.

He's been brought up on man-marking rather than zonal, which is why I have always thought he is a good natural defender. To do that though everybody needs to be on the same page.

He started dodgy, first 20 minutes or so, but he was much better today than last week. As much as I don't like to see it from centre backs, he did a lovely bit of skill to flick the ball round the opposition player and walk away with the ball at one stage.