Ryan Taylor/Nolan

Guest K9

Guest Heneage

Sell Nolan back to Bolton

They'd piss themselves laughing at the offer.

Offer him to Blackburn possibly with a trade for a lad on loan.

Nolan I may think about keeping as a squad player Taylor can go, at times you need a player with fight in him, Nolan has that, kind of player you throw on when looking to protect a lead late on in a game.

Why would you pay Nolan 50 grand a week to be a squad player in the Championship?

I wouldn't, only if he took a wage cut.

Guest Phil K

I'd give Taylor a one way ticket back to Wigan

I'd give Nolan one last chance to buck his ideas up - on half his wages now, or walk.

Isn't that the sad and sorry truth ?

His friendly goings on with Bolton fans down there while performing like a walrus for us just showed how much Kinnear can be trusted with money, for me.

they could be decent squad players (depending on their wages)

they are not the 2 most important players to get rid of!

Geremi

Smith

Ameobi

Cacapa

Butt

these above-mentioned are what we need to get rid of first of all!

Might be worth trying to swap him for Matt Derbyshire if he's not interested in going to Greece permanently.

Both have been absolutely shite since they signed but they will be important for us next season. If Nolan sorts his fitness out he could be good for a few goals from midfield next season.

Still can't see him being a success if Butt is in the same side. It has to be one or the other for me and if Butt's staying then that means Nolan has to go.

For me Ryan Taylor is the one we have to keep. I think he'd be perfectly fine in the Championship.

Kevin Nolan is just an odd player. I don't think he can be effective in a 4-4-2 because he simply doesn't cover enough ground or make up for his lack of movement with good long-range distribution. For me he's a player that isn't any good in any formation except the one Big Sam tailor made for him at Bolton. I think I'd sell him to a promoted team and recoup some cash.

Guest Heneage

Might be worth trying to swap him for Matt Derbyshire if he's not interested in going to Greece permanently.

Brilliant shout.

For me Ryan Taylor is the one we have to keep. I think he'd be perfectly fine in the Championship.

Ryan Taylor sometimes looks like he has some ability about him, but he's even stupider than Saylor ffs. The bumbles Raylor made would make Bramble look like Maldini by comparison.

Guest Taff

I would like us to keep Taylor, I think, like Guthrie he will excel in the Championship. Nolan on the other hand, I'm shocked how bad he has been for us after watching him at Bolton. He just looks so unfit!

• 5 weeks later...

Are these 2 really footballers?  :mackems:

No, but Ashley think they are.

Ashley isn't a manager. You might want to aim your blame at the men who decided to bring them in.

Where have you gone mate? :(

Ashley isn't a manager. You might want to aim your blame at the men who decided to bring them in.

I speak to him mate, he's just so depressed by the toon he can't be arsed with this place anymore.  :no:

Guest toonlass

I speak to him mate, he's just so depressed by the toon he can't be arsed with this place anymore.  :no:

We want him back though

Well as long as he's ok apart from the obvious, tell him i send my best.  :thup: