Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

OK some help please. I have just subscribed to Setenta Sports mainly to watch these last few games. I got connected today and now I've just switched Setanta 1 on and the build-up is showing but it still says "To subscribe" and the red button in the bottom left corner. Does this mean that I still haven't got the channel yet and it will go off when kick off begins? Please help to I can ring them and bollock them now to give them a fighting chance of getting it to work before the game starts.

Ring them now and find out.

Guest Chubby Jason

OK some help please. I have just subscribed to Setenta Sports mainly to watch these last few games. I got connected today and now I've just switched Setanta 1 on and the build-up is showing but it still says "To subscribe" and the red button in the bottom left corner. Does this mean that I still haven't got the channel yet and it will go off when kick off begins? Please help to I can ring them and bollock them now to give them a fighting chance of getting it to work before the game starts.

Dont worry it will be ok

So does that "to subscribe" thing come up all the time?

Guest geordienorway

Krul, Barton, Edgar, Løven, Jonas, Carroll and Guthrie on the bench.

no raylor, ameobi or nolan, AWESOME!!

Mine says that too,  but i've had it all season.  You should be fine

Krul, Barton, Edgar, Løven, Jonas, Carroll and Guthrie on the bench.

no raylor, ameobi or nolan, AWESOME!!

Alan Shearer learns. That alone makes him the best manager we've had in years.

confirmed:

--------------Harper--------------

Beye Coloccini  Bassong Enrique

--------------Butt------------------

------Smith--------Duff----------

---------------Owen---------------

--------Viduka---Martins----------

I hope Guthrie, S.Taylor and Jonas is on the bench, or has Jonas got a mystery injury? Would like to see Ranger play, but maybe this is not the best timing for a debut considering the magnitude of this game. Shearer has clearly gone for experience first tonight like.

At least TRY tonight boys!

Guest firetotheworks

That is a very good bench, just makes it seem even more ridiculous that Butt's starting though, unless Barton and Guthrie are'nt up to speed.....the speed of Nicky Butt.  :undecided:

Guest getalife

Mine says that too,  but i've had it all season.  You should be fine

Just press 'back-up' on your remote and it should disappear......

Guest geordienorway

PFC: David James, Sol Campbell ©, Glen Johnson, Hayden Mullins, Hermann Hreidarsson, Papa Bouba Diop, Sean Davis, Nadir Belhadj, Sylvain Distin, David Nugent, Peter Crouch

Subs: Asmir Begovic, Noe Pamarot, John Utaka, Kanu, Jermaine Pennant, Angelos Basinas, Martin Cranie

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Dont worry it will be ok

So does that "to subscribe" thing come up all the time?

Yeah, dont worry about it. Just the game.

Does anyone know if Setanta Ireland is different to Setanta UK? I've got a rerun of some Scotland Ireland RUgby match at the moment.

They were just talking to Distin on Setanta over here. Talking about James now.