New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got Barton on the back also anyone going to risk getting an early printing?

I got Barton on the back of mine but I'll still probably get an early printing this time round aswell, just with a player who's less likely to fuck up/go to prison.

Haven't bought a jersey in years, if I did and was getting a name and number on the back I'd probably go for someone whose already left the club and is remembered as a bit of a hero.

Beardsley, Shearer, Ginola, Solano, Lee etc.

Seems the way to go to me.

Guest Stephen927

It would look nothing like a Newcastle shirt. It would look like at s**t Blackburn shirt or ,as someone pointed out, something that Fulham would do.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5043/nufc.jpg

Gorgeous, but just not Newcastle.

Agreed

would it work as an away kit?  :kinnear:

I wouldn't have thought so. I think Spurs did a similar thing a couple season's back (a halved shirt) - think it was third choice. But that actually had historical relevance. We've never, ever, ever been owt other than stripes. I'd rather see us go for a red and white striped shirt than go for a halved one, if we were to do summat sentimental...

Infact, i'd rather go for Decky's cracking idea of having black and white stripes as an away kit.

:lol:

It would look nothing like a Newcastle shirt. It would look like at s**t Blackburn shirt or ,as someone pointed out, something that Fulham would do.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5043/nufc.jpg

Gorgeous, but just not Newcastle.

Agreed

would it work as an away kit?  :kinnear:

I wouldn't have thought so. I think Spurs did a similar thing a couple season's back (a halved shirt) - think it was third choice. But that actually had historical relevance. We've never, ever, ever been owt other than stripes. I'd rather see us go for a red and white striped shirt than go for a halved one, if we were to do summat sentimental...

Infact, i'd rather go for Decky's cracking idea of having black and white stripes as an away kit.

Am I the only one who is stunned at how Yorkie has gone from quoting that post to thinking of me? The man is clearly obsessed, and despite what he says, he has gone from the post he quoted to bringing up a post about me that was made months ago. The lad needs to go out and lose his virginity, anyway, someone give him the laughing smileys he is dying for in reply to that post.

:mackems:

There's also a fantastic 15% discount offer for all Season Ticket holders who purchase the shirt between May 14 and May 17 at official Club stores only.

Or you could go to Sports Direct (funnily enough owned by the same people) without a season ticket and get about 25% off :lol:

There's also a fantastic 15% discount offer for all Season Ticket holders who purchase the shirt between May 14 and May 17 at official Club stores only.

Or you could go to Sports Direct (funnily enough owned by the same people) without a season ticket and get about 25% off :lol:

True enough. :lol:

:lol:

Can you order online with name and number printed?

my mate bought one for her boyfriend today.  Have to say the materials a bit naff, and the blue piping stands out more, which is a bit shitty.

Also we have black numbers, not red.  Sadly.

red numbers would look sh*te!

Guest toonlass

Its the same material as the one with the northern rock in the blue writing on. Got 15% off both shirts and two stadium tours. Me and the bairn (who is off sick) are waiting in the queue to get the shirts signed. Might save on getting it printed up, lol.

Its the same material as the one with the northern rock in the blue writing on. Got 15% off both shirts and two stadium tours. Me and the bairn (who is off sick) are waiting in the queue to get the shirts signed. Might save on getting it printed up, lol.

Good imo.

Its the same material as the one with the northern rock in the blue writing on. Got 15% off both shirts and two stadium tours.

Should've supported the club and waited until the 18th :nope:

Can't be that sick. Skiving.

I've not got a name and number on for years.  I'd always get my favourite player's number with my name on (though it wouldn't always fit!) but that was more for playing.  Thinking might play it safe with Shearer since I know he won't leave.  First time I ever got a player on was Batty, and he left that season, and nearly got Milner on current one, then he left.  I'll be cautious.

I've not got a name and number on for years.  I'd always get my favourite player's number with my name on (though it wouldn't always fit!) but that was more for playing.  Thinking might play it safe with Shearer since I know he won't leave.  First time I ever got a player on was Batty, and he left that season, and nearly got Milner on current one, then he left.  I'll be cautious.

Get Smith he ain't going anywhere, he'll probably end his career here.

I've only ever had one name printed on a shirt, that was for one of the cup finals, think 99. I had Hamman put on it, within a couple of months he'd left, haven't done it again.

If you want a safe bet, Shola's  the way to go :)

Guest toonlass

we got Steven Taylors, Michael Owen, Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Seb Bassong, Danny Guthrie and Mark Vidukas sigs on the white block part of the back of our shirts. Looks canny.