New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers Dan. Useless buggers.

I wonder if anywhere else does it? (Apart from current Championship club shops, which may become my only option next week!)

think I'll probably buy the shirt once the championship numbers are in stock like.

f*** knows what to get like, might just play it safe and opt for "Beardsley 8".

This is what I have on our current shirt because none of our current squad were really worth it at the start of the season.

think I'll probably buy the shirt once the championship numbers are in stock like.

This is what I have on our current shirt because none of our current squad were really worth it at the start of the season.

Were you in the 3 mile inn recently...? as you're a Norn Ironer, I'm assuming not.. worth a pop.

Were you in the 3 mile inn recently...? as you're a Norn Ironer, I'm assuming not.. worth a pop.

Nah mate wouldn't of been me. I was over for the Boro game but I was just in normal clothes.

Went into the club shop today, and saw on one of the rails the new home top with the Championship badges on the arms, and Championship lettering with, "27 S.Taylor" on the back for £40. The lettering actually looks classy. Black with a gold outline.

Probably are too, but the number 9 shirt is special don't you think?

Yes

and it still is. Shit players will fill our shirts, it doesn't take anything away from the legendary players that have played in the black & white stripes.

Probably are too, but the number 9 shirt is special don't you think?

Yes, far too special to ever be retired due to one man, whoever he is. That's one of the problems with our club, the hero-worshipping of individuals sometimes gets in the way of what's best for the club. The club should be above everything else always, nothing and no-one is more important, or even comes close. In my view anyway.

I'm only for retiring numbers if someone died when they were still playing for their club, wearing said number. That way it'd be a way of honoring their memory.

Live people doesn't need honoring their memory, 'cause they're still alive.

Speculation on Toontastic that this kit will only last the season and that there will be a whole new kit along with the new sponsor next year.

Also that the third kit is to be blue and black stripes.

We don't need a f***ing third kit.

This, we never wear them, did that silver one this year even get worn bar that one friendly at home?

Ah but you see, they are a great way of making money. The two seasons we had the gold northern rock on the front I bought both sets of away and third kits and had two home kits. Won't do that anymore mind. Money is two tight. Didn't have the last two away kits never mind the 3rd kits.

Blue and Black stipes sounds lovely though

We don't need a f***ing third kit.

This, we never wear them, did that silver one this year even get worn bar that one friendly at home?

No, never worn in a competitive match.

Guest scottishmag54

the deal with northern rock runs out after this season doesnt it so it looks likely we will only have this kit for 1 season.

Went into the club shop today, and saw on one of the rails the new home top with the Championship badges on the arms, and Championship lettering with, "27 S.Taylor" on the back for £40. The lettering actually looks classy. Black with a gold outline.