New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle united play in black n white stripes and have done for over 100 years. 

We dont play in some black n white stripes and a patch.

THis fcking patch lark is to let w*** heads like Mike Ashley bring in extra coin and the adidas douche bags need to be f***ing shot.

Fck history and tradtion lets make dosh.

Fcking scumbags, pisses me right off.   If i went to the Sistine Chapel and wiped s*** all over it i would expect a beating of a life time.

c***s f*** off, it wreaks of Mike Ashley.

Guest The Libertine

Newcastle united play in black n white stripes and have done for over 100 years. 

THis fcking patch lark is to let w*** heads like Mike Ashley bring in extra coin and the adidas douche bags need to be f***ing shot.

Fcking scumbags, pisses me right off.   If i went to the Sistine Chapel and wiped s*** all over it i would expect a beating of a life time.

:kinnear:

:lol:

I think youll find that many of our shirts have had patches on the back and not just since Ashley came along.

Then again, dont let that get in the way of you having a go at him.......

Some fucking faggy little douche who knows nothing about football and its fucking history would have been looking at a massive spreadsheet in the Adidas ivory tower thinking of ways to make more money.

Fucking shyte sticks.

Football fucking wreaks man, its wreaks to fucking death of shyte hawkes.

I think youll find that many of our shirts have had patches on the back and not just since Ashley came along.

Erm, OH REALLY?

Care to point one out to me with the exception of the one with the shield on it?

All the others were a design with a patch sticthed on to the shirt for players numbers not like the manky patch built into the fabric of the shirt.

When i bought a shirt it was black n white stripes, no patch stiched on to it or built in.

So i'm entitled to my rant.

Some f***ing faggy little douche who knows nothing about football and its f***ing history would have been looking at a massive spreadsheet in the Adidas ivory tower thinking of ways to make more money.

f***ing shyte sticks.

Football f***ing wreaks man, its wreaks to f***ing death of shyte hawkes.

wreaks a bit like your posts

Don't why everyone is so obsessed with the patch, FFS it's a bit of white on the back of the shirt... what's the big deal?

i agree i think it's a gr8 top and hopefully a championship winner top

Erm ok princess.

Show me a shirt that has a patch built into it with the exception of the last two kits and the one with the shield on it.

UNLESS YOU ARE THE KNACKER WHO DESIGNED THE LAST TWO MONSTERS????

Erm, OH REALLY?

Care to point one out to me with the exception of the one with the shield on it?

All the others were a design with a patch sticthed on to the shirt for players numbers not like the manky patch built into the fabric of the shirt.

When i bought a shirt it was black n white stripes, no patch stiched on to it or built in.

Check the bold bit, yes we do play in patches and have many times. If they took it off you would be complaining that the replica shirt Mike was selling wasnt a true replica!

Erm, OH REALLY?

Check the bold bit, yes we do play in patches and have many times. If they took it off you would be complaining that the replica shirt Mike was selling wasnt a true replica!

[move]:facepalm: :dowie: :kinnear:[/move]

Erm. ok

Maybe they should just make a shirt with black n white stripes that we have worn for over a 100 years.  Hows about that for a crazy idea? 

What next, neon gas filled tubing incase we cant see the player if the flood lights fail?

Or maybe spot lights on back of the players shoulders so it highlights the name?

Why not resurect the bloke who made the Turin shroud to knock us up the next kit.

f***s sake man, just a kit with black n white stripes.

What was ok in 1892 is ok now, just cos we live in a an age of computers, flying machines and  crazy flavoured crisps doesn't mean or give us the right to f***ing abuse tradition.

Erm, OH REALLY?

Erm. ok

Maybe they should just make a shirt with black n white stripes that we have worn for over a 100 years.  Hows about that for a crazy idea? 

What next, neon gas filled tubing incase we cant see the player if the flood lights fail?

Or maybe spot lights on back of the players shoulders so it highlights the name?

Why not resurect the bloke who made the Turin shroud to knock us up the next kit.

What was ok in 1892 is ok now, just cos we live in a an age of computers, flying machines and  crazy flavoured crisps doesn't mean or give us the right to f***ing abuse tradition.

Not to step on your toes, but we wore red in 1892 ;) It was in 1984 we wore black and white stripes.

Guest The Libertine

imagine if the patch had gimp's face on it. it'd be a fusion of his 2 biggest over reactions. he'd go nuclear.

Erm. ok

Or a pear cider made from just pears?

http://www.comedydemon.com/_uploads/Images/ImageLibrary/mark-watson-B.jpg

Erm, OH REALLY?

Erm. ok

Not to step on your toes, but we wore red in 1892 ;) It was in 1984 we wore black and white stripes.

Shhhhhhhhh man.

:shifty:

Pretty sure it is a UEFA ruling these days.

UEFA decided last winter that to ensure players identities were clearly visible on striped shirts, the names and numbers should he displayed on a plain background. But Southampton supporters have taken the hump and set up a counter-campaign called 'Save Our Stripes'. This ruling [by UEFA] had been introduced, without consultation with either the clubs or the fans. Because Southampton had already produced their shirts, they have been given special dispensation for this season.

This was when the saveourstripes.org.uk campaign came out in 2002 or 2003. Pretty certain it is an FA ruling now but i stand to be corrected.

UEFA decided last winter that to ensure players identities were clearly visible on striped shirts, the names and numbers should he displayed on a plain background. But Southampton supporters have taken the hump and set up a counter-campaign called 'Save Our Stripes'. This ruling [by UEFA] had been introduced, without consultation with either the clubs or the fans. Because Southampton had already produced their shirts, they have been given special dispensation for this season.

This was when the saveourstripes.org.uk campaign came out in 2002 or 2003. Pretty certain it is an FA ruling now but i stand to be corrected.

FUck fucking fifa and fuck sep blatter. 

Sunderland dont have a patch on the back of their kit.

I seem to recall other teams not using a built in patch as well.

Guest johnson293

f*** f***ing fifa and f*** sep blatter. 

Maybe its to do with the colour of the stripes and the numbers?

Saw a clip of Sheff Wed playing in a friendly on Sky Sports news this morning, and the shirt they were wearing didnl;t have a patch, and the numbers were difficult to see.

However, maybe the arguement is actually whether the replica shirts should have a patch at all, regardless of whether the actual match shirts have/need them?

I'm sure if the replica shirts didn't have the patch, you'd then have people complaining if they had to pay for a patch and numbers to be applied to make it look like a 'proper' match shirt.

Saw a clip of Sheff Wed playing in a friendly on Sky Sports news this morning, and the shirt they were wearing didnl;t have a patch, and the numbers were difficult to see.

However, maybe the arguement is actually whether the replica shirts should have a patch at all, regardless of whether the actual match shirts have/need them?

I'm sure if the replica shirts didn't have the patch, you'd then have people complaining if they had to pay for a patch and numbers to be applied to make it look like a 'proper' match shirt.

Its never been a problem for over a 100 years man, its this sep blatter sky sports wank fest world football has been dragged into man.

ITS NOT NEEDED.

If they ref cant make a name out on a shirt, should he/she really be a ref ??

Killing the game and its traditions.

Its never been a problem for over a 100 years man, its this sep blatter sky sports wank fest world football has been dragged into man.

ITS NOT NEEDED.

If they ref cant make a name out on a shirt, should he/she really be a ref ??

Killing the game and its traditions.

If anything's killing the game and its traditions it's that.