New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle united play in black n white stripes and have done for over 100 years. 

We dont play in some black n white stripes and a patch.

THis fcking patch lark is to let w*** heads like Mike Ashley bring in extra coin and the adidas douche bags need to be f***ing shot.

Fck history and tradtion lets make dosh.

Fcking scumbags, pisses me right off.   If i went to the Sistine Chapel and wiped s*** all over it i would expect a beating of a life time.

c***s f*** off, it wreaks of Mike Ashley.

Pretty sure it is a UEFA ruling these days.

UEFA decided last winter that to ensure players identities were clearly visible on striped shirts, the names and numbers should he displayed on a plain background. But Southampton supporters have taken the hump and set up a counter-campaign called 'Save Our Stripes'. This ruling [by UEFA] had been introduced, without consultation with either the clubs or the fans. Because Southampton had already produced their shirts, they have been given special dispensation for this season.

This was when the saveourstripes.org.uk campaign came out in 2002 or 2003. Pretty certain it is an FA ruling now but i stand to be corrected.

f*** f***ing fifa and f*** sep blatter. 

Sunderland dont have a patch on the back of their kit.

I seem to recall other teams not using a built in patch as well.

Maybe its to do with the colour of the stripes and the numbers?

Saw a clip of Sheff Wed playing in a friendly on Sky Sports news this morning, and the shirt they were wearing didnl;t have a patch, and the numbers were difficult to see.

However, maybe the arguement is actually whether the replica shirts should have a patch at all, regardless of whether the actual match shirts have/need them?

I'm sure if the replica shirts didn't have the patch, you'd then have people complaining if they had to pay for a patch and numbers to be applied to make it look like a 'proper' match shirt.

Its never been a problem for over a 100 years man, its this sep blatter sky sports wank fest world football has been dragged into man.

ITS NOT NEEDED.

If they ref cant make a name out on a shirt, should he/she really be a ref ??

Killing the game and its traditions.

The patch is completely unnecessary imo, I just don't buy in to the 'Mike Ashley HATES us so he's making RUBBISH football strips and FORCING us to buy numbers, FAT COCKNEY BASTARD, WISE OUT. boycoutt"

I would blame FIFA/UEFA/The Premier League etc. They all like their dollar. I mean, you just have to look at how succesfully Sky bend them over every year. Money > Tradition.

Oh, but for the record, I couldn't give two shits about the patch. It's a black & white shirt with the NUFC logo on the chest.

Guest frazernufc

Im going to buy the shirt but only when i know what to get on the back. Its between having Ranger maybe Lua Lua or waiting and hoping we sign someone

Guest frazernufc

Anyone know the cheapest place online for the adults short sleeved shirt with shirt printing ? Or should i get it done from nufc online shop

Guest frazernufc

Just ordered my shirt with Ranger on the back :pow:

It was a toss up between Ranger and Lua Lua, i decided i would have the player who came on into todays game on me shirt

Just ordered my shirt with Ranger on the back :pow:

It was a toss up between Ranger and Lua Lua, i decided i would have the player who came on into todays game on me shirt

good choice, 'Ranger' just looks good on the back of the shirt.

Bought mine from Sports Direct in Bradford, they don't do number printing.  :rant: Still only £35 not bothered that the money goes straight to Ashley's pocket. I'm a student anything to save a fiver.

If somewhere printing stripes on the back and some form of design at the top to link with the sleeves, they would clean up. Im surprised nowhere has done this yet. I might try and get something like that done when I get my top. Obviously it wouldnt be an exact match to the current stripes, but it would still look a lot better.