New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just think the whole thing looks shit from the back tbh. Blank white panel = shit. Font = shit. Metallic gold anywhere on a football kit = shit.

Each to their own though. Like the former players idea though, got to say.

You missed that bottom of the badge bit. That's shit too.

Haha, came back in here to edit my post and say that. :thup: Rubbish.

I quite liked the 'NUFC' on the collar of the last one, in like a fancy font - that was quite sophisticated-looking. This looks wank though.

Thought I'd go the whole hog...hopefully come May I'll be getting "Champions" underneath the number. ;)

http://kvrbzq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pscOcXu7ZjT8KG8rwSBJ4e95Vpwb1HLSeflvO0_anofifNv8g0Vk4Jz4zYqjJ6EOV80i7OeVralD6miQ37P5suQ/07062009168.jpg

Why 25, out of interest?

Weird. Don't think i can recall any player of ours that's had that shirt.

Will be 25 when the season starts and wanted a double number to cover the blankness. No special story I'm afraid. :lol:

Should have got 69, that would have been WELL funny!

Why 25, out of interest?

Weird. Don't think i can recall any player of ours that's had that shirt.

Will be 25 when the season starts and wanted a double number to cover the blankness. No special story I'm afraid. :lol:

Should have got 69, that would have been WELL funny!

lol always gets me that  :iamatwat:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vngr5j.jpg

:rolleyes: :lol:

I didn't realise just how bad that white patch was. How hard would it have been to use the same white for the patch and the stripes? The same goes for the black sponsor patch, looks very amatuer, no better than the old 'iron on yourself' blue star we got to cover the Greenalls sponsor.

All these old names on shirts looks mint, but fuck me it will be depressing sat in the stadium next year with "Ginola, Dabizas, Albert and Asprilla" sat in the row in front while watching us struggle to defeat Barnsley.

All these old names on shirts looks mint, but fuck me it will be depressing sat in the stadium next year with "Ginola, Dabizas, Albert and Asprilla" sat in the row in front while watching us struggle to defeat Barnsley.

:lol:

Don't worry about it, I'll be nowhere near SJP.

Guest Stephen927

I think the white patch looks shit even with lettering printed on the back.

The front is fine but the back of the shirt is horrendous.