New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OMGZ ITS GOT A MASSIVE BLUE PATCH ON THE BACK, MIKE ASHLEY JUST WANTS THE MONEYS. FUCK YOU. we want shepherd back.

Big silly dark patch > big silly white patch.

The patch could be made of gold plated blow jobs and people would still fucking moan.

Guest Jungle Barry

Don't know why they can't just produce two types of replica, one with the white patch for those inclined to get a name and number and one with the stripes continuing to the top for those who don't.

Or is that too simple?

Don't know why they can't just produce two types of replica, one with the white patch for those inclined to get a name and number and one with the stripes continuing to the top for those who don't.

Or is that too simple?

because it would cost more money to do.

Guest Jungle Barry

Or is that too simple?

How so?

They have reams and reams of black and white material for the main body of the kit, just means they have to cut more of it slightly differently and buy less plain white for the patch.

Or is that too simple?

How so?

They have reams and reams of black and white material for the main body of the kit, just means they have to cut more of it slightly differently and buy less plain white for the patch.

ugh.

because 1 process = cheaper than 2 processes.

Guest Jungle Barry

Or is that too simple?

How so?

ugh.

because 1 process = cheaper than 2 processes.

Suppose so, still would be nice if they would do it though

Guest Craig_NUFC

I couldn't make my mind up which past player to have on my shirt when i was at St. James' Park on Wednesday, and none of the current lot deserved to be on so i just went for this

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6296/img1151t.jpg

The Europe rules aren't as strict, our UEFA Cup european lettering one year was in silver, not very visible on the white stripes... therefore to me and my dad watching some of the Intertoto games on TV, Luque was refered to as "Q"

The Europe rules aren't as strict, our UEFA Cup european lettering one year was in silver, not very visible on the white stripes... therefore to me and my dad watching some of the Intertoto games on TV, Luque was refered to as "Q"

Imagine what we could do with the real "Q" in the team

I was in the club shop the other day and heard the woman in the shop telling someone it was a tenner for the back printed as long as they brought the receipt back. What do you get for your tenner? I mean in terms of how many numbers/letters can you have?

Unfortunately i've misplaced my receip, so how much should i expect to pay?

I was in the club shop the other day and heard the woman in the shop telling someone it was a tenner for the back printed as long as they brought the receipt back. What do you get for your tenner? I mean in terms of how many numbers/letters can you have?

Unfortunately i've misplaced my receip, so how much should i expect to pay?

no idea personally but i think someone said in this thread that it was £10 if you bought it in the club store (reciept etc) and £15 if not.

God i really reckon that font is poxy n'all. There's just too much on it! Two outlines; and what's the golden ramp-looking thing at the bottom of the numbers. Curse this kit; there's literally no winning when it comes to the back.

(Ordered it with 'Shearer 9' on the back)

God i really reckon that font is poxy n'all. There's just too much on it! Two outlines; and what's the golden ramp-looking thing at the bottom of the numbers. Curse this kit; there's literally no winning when it comes to the back.

(Ordered it with 'Shearer 9' on the back)

Think the front looks ok to be fair. Thinking either Shearer, Asprilla or Ketsbaia for the back.

You could stencil the back yourself with something cool. Just a thought.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/bovine_blue/190003.jpg

Like black and white stripes?

That looks really nice without the patch.

The new yellow strip has been given headlines in the Sun...they just can't stay away from us. Great comment left by one reader:

"Ideal colour for a bunch of money grabbing cowards."

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ObaStar

180830.jpg180828.jpg

10 pound soulution for the white patch available at the clubshop.  And people thought Ashley was just after more money from the fans.  :crazy2:

well that looks like shit so......