New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/SD/PID-adidas+Newcastle+United+Home+Shirt+2009+2010-379061.aspx?ColCode=37906140

Not to be missed! 2009/10 season NUFC home shirt

Be amongst the first at St James' Park to wear your new Magpies home shirt and cheer you team on to victory whilst watching great players such as Obafemi Martins, Michael Owen and Fabricio Coloccini

Wo, I'm more excited about next season now than ever!

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/SD/PID-adidas+Newcastle+United+Home+Shirt+2009+2010-379061.aspx?ColCode=37906140

Be amongst the first at St James' Park to wear your new Magpies home shirt and cheer you team on to victory whilst watching great players such as Obafemi Martins, Michael Owen and Fabricio Coloccini

Surely they've done that as an in-joke piss take.

Just noticed that bit in bold as well.  This Sports Direct company seems like a classy outfit.

Got mine yesterday.. 60 pounds - long sleeve, number 9, delivery.

Have to say that it does look a bit cheap. the northern rock panel thing is too big and thick, the badge isn't the best quality, the number looks like a cheap print and I don't like how the fabric is almost transparent. Still, I like it.

got mine today.  If anyone wants it printed DON'T GO TO THE MONUMENT MALL SHOP.  The daft bint did it, put it in a bag, I got home and noticed the top of one of the letters wasn't stuck down.

However, I used the iron and its now stuck down, but £15 for the bloody printing ('cos I didn't buy it from the club shop) and I still had to finish it myself is a joke.

Also agree about the sponsor, its bloody heavy.

got mine today.  If anyone wants it printed DON'T GO TO THE MONUMENT MALL SHOP.  The daft bint did it, put it in a bag, I got home and noticed the top of one of the letters wasn't stuck down.

However, I used the iron and its now stuck down, but £15 for the bloody printing ('cos I didn't buy it from the club shop) and I still had to finish it myself is a joke.

Also agree about the sponsor, its bloody heavy.

I got my printing done there yesterday and like Yorkie, it's not the straightest thing I've ever seen... only cost me a tenner though for two numbers "22" and five letters? What the fudge did you put on yours!?

£15! Seen you coming mate!

£10 if you buy the top from there.  I didn't know this, thinking I'll get it for £35 from sports soccer, then £10 printing, thus saving me a fiver 'cos I'm a tight bastard.

My plan backfired, leaving me feeling like Dick Dastardly.  Probably why I got hacky looks when I walked out the shop muttering "drat...and double drat" to myself.

florida print in metro centre printing the old nufc logo, full size of the white patch

Might go along and have a look, see what else that can put on it as well.  Amazed it's still going to be honest, last time I passed it was years and years ago.  Are their computers all still 486s?

Guest toonlass

florida print in metro centre printing the old nufc logo, full size of the white patch

Might go along and have a look, see what else that can put on it as well.  Amazed it's still going to be honest, last time I passed it was years and years ago.  Are their computers all still 486s?

Find out how much that will cost

Sounds canny, at the right price. Better than the name of someone who could move on.

How much do nufc charge for letters/numbers, and what do the numbers look like for next season? I refuse to put anything with a championship logo on my shirt.

Sounds canny, at the right price. Better than the name of someone who could move on.

How much do nufc charge for letters/numbers, and what do the numbers look like for next season? I refuse to put anything with a championship logo on my shirt.

Why? We play in The Championship.

Albert 27, Ginola 14 or Ketsbaia 14 I think, will decide in the morning.

Dan, wear that top to Greece, you'll get mobbed.  I had Dabizas on an the shield shirt (before me mam burned a hole in it with the iron!).  Wore it in Crete, the locals loved it.

Think I'm going to go Ketsbaia.  Albert is tempting though!

Went in there today and they didn't seem to know anything about this.  Young lad and a lass were working there and I asked if they did any designs or owt to put on the back of a newcastle shirt.  The lass offered me Premier League lettering and I said I was more interested in a crest or something, preferably the old one.  The lass said they might be able to do it at first, but then the lad chipped in and said they weren't allowed to do any crests.  Asked if they did anything else, like Monty Magpie prints or anything and they said no, but they think they used to do stuff like that.  So it doesn't sound like that's where people are getting these prints done.  You never know mind, I got the impression I wasn't talking to the organ grinder.

Guest Ebolarama

We're a Championship team now. Or did that whole relegation thing escape you? Cos if it did, buddy, I've got some bad news...

We're a Championship team now. Or did that whole relegation thing escape you? Cos if it did, buddy, I've got some bad news...

Oh sorry, have i missed something? My point is, smart a*se, that i don't want to wear a championship badge pure and simply because i'm embarrased that the club i love is in the championship in the 1st place. I don't want to walk around advertising the fact.

Oh sorry, have i missed something? My point is, smart a*se, that i don't want to wear a championship badge pure and simply because the club i love is in the championship in the 1st place. I don't want to walk around advertising the fact.

That's the spirit, if we all took this approach then people would never know we've been relegated.

It's flawless!

Surely they've done that as an in-joke piss take.

:lol: