New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

florida print in metro centre printing the old nufc logo, full size of the white patch

Went in there today and they didn't seem to know anything about this.  Young lad and a lass were working there and I asked if they did any designs or owt to put on the back of a newcastle shirt.  The lass offered me Premier League lettering and I said I was more interested in a crest or something, preferably the old one.  The lass said they might be able to do it at first, but then the lad chipped in and said they weren't allowed to do any crests.  Asked if they did anything else, like Monty Magpie prints or anything and they said no, but they think they used to do stuff like that.  So it doesn't sound like that's where people are getting these prints done.  You never know mind, I got the impression I wasn't talking to the organ grinder.

i shit you not , it was hanging in the window of the shop last week!

florida print in metro centre printing the old nufc logo, full size of the white patch

Went in there today and they didn't seem to know anything about this.  Young lad and a lass were working there and I asked if they did any designs or owt to put on the back of a newcastle shirt.  The lass offered me Premier League lettering and I said I was more interested in a crest or something, preferably the old one.  The lass said they might be able to do it at first, but then the lad chipped in and said they weren't allowed to do any crests.  Asked if they did anything else, like Monty Magpie prints or anything and they said no, but they think they used to do stuff like that.  So it doesn't sound like that's where people are getting these prints done.  You never know mind, I got the impression I wasn't talking to the organ grinder.

i shit you not , it was hanging in the window of the shop last week!

Someone I know reckons he got it done there last week, he's a bit of a billy bullshitter though.

My kit came with Premier League lettering :rolleyes: Guess ill be sending that back.

You'd look daft like, especially if a group of mackems clocked you.  ;D

The fuckers will be changing it or ill be getting my money back. Cant be having that on my back, asking for trouble ;D

My kit came with Premier League lettering :rolleyes: Guess ill be sending that back.

You'd look daft like, especially if a group of mackems clocked you.  ;D

The fuckers will be changing it or ill be getting my money back. Cant be having that on my back, asking for trouble ;D

"hey look at that daft geordie bloke with the prem badges on his toon top"

Guest Ebolarama

Sounds canny, at the right price. Better than the name of someone who could move on.

How much do nufc charge for letters/numbers, and what do the numbers look like for next season? I refuse to put anything with a championship logo on my shirt.

We're a Championship team now. Or did that whole relegation thing escape you? Cos if it did, buddy, I've got some bad news...

Oh sorry, have i missed something? My point is, smart a*se, that i don't want to wear a championship badge pure and simply because i'm embarrased that the club i love is in the championship in the 1st place. I don't want to walk around advertising the fact.

Gosh, you're right. Here's a bucket of sand: bury that head! We're in the Championship, so learn to enjoy it. Sorry if you need to constant glare of the Sky cameras to maintain your enjoyment boner. Pass the fizzy pop, chaps!

Sounds canny, at the right price. Better than the name of someone who could move on.

How much do nufc charge for letters/numbers, and what do the numbers look like for next season? I refuse to put anything with a championship logo on my shirt.

We're a Championship team now. Or did that whole relegation thing escape you? Cos if it did, buddy, I've got some bad news...

Oh sorry, have i missed something? My point is, smart a*se, that i don't want to wear a championship badge pure and simply because i'm embarrased that the club i love is in the championship in the 1st place. I don't want to walk around advertising the fact.

Gosh, you're right. Here's a bucket of sand: bury that head! We're in the Championship, so learn to enjoy it. Sorry if you need to constant glare of the Sky cameras to maintain your enjoyment boner. Pass the fizzy pop, chaps!

Let's hope we can enjoy it. That depends on how well/badly we do of course. Hopefully our stay in the championship will be short before going back up, but for me i think it's more a case of enduring championship football. It's my club and i'll take whatever goes with following them. Don't expect me to proudly parade my championship logo on my shirt though.

Stick it on ebay and youll have a mile long que of mackems getting a 'piece of history' .

Typical Mackem : " Haha look at that daft geordie bastard, he's got premiership letters on his top. Might put a bid in because of the irony ,PMSL. " 

Any idea when the squad number list has to be in for the start of the season ?

i'd wait til the day following transfer deadline day... can see half our squad leaving then, when mediocre premier league clubs panic-buy and sign butt, duff, smith, nolan etc.

Thinks it looks pretty nice... unfortunately. Championship numbering seem to take up more space and fill the grand canyon of whiteness we've got on the back of the shirt there. Also obviously having a double digit number helps I suppose.

You've created the disturbing image of Nikos Dabizas performing a strip tease.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/oct2008/2/7/2DA7A64E-EE75-6BB2-4F346136792997CD.jpg

I'm on the vinegar strokes as we speak.

Thinks it looks pretty nice... unfortunately. Championship numbering seem to take up more space and fill the grand canyon of whiteness we've got on the back of the shirt there. Also obviously having a double digit number helps I suppose.

Aye I was fairly certain a double digit number was the way to go. I like the Championship numbers myself, so basically relegation was the best thing ever.

Guest firetotheworks

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/mattcobb/IMG000021.jpg

Had it done last week

:shifty: Hmmmm, tempting.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/mattcobb/IMG000021.jpg

Had it done last week

You reckon we can get another 9 people to follow suit? We can recreate some form of super team.