New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am i the only person that thinks it looks ok?

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/87431728.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19375C05EF07E24E8D655471E8AA016CD72E30A760B0D811297

Can't decide whether to get Ginola 14 or Robert 32 on the back.

I was fairly young when Ginola played for us (8-10 y.o.) but I've always liked him and he was one of the players that got me into Newcastle.

That said, I was a huge fan of Robert even though he was a bit weird from time to time but he was absolute quality.

Probably going to let the dices make the choice

Guest toonlass

I was fairly young when Ginola played for us (8-10 y.o.) but I've always liked him and he was one of the players that got me into Newcastle.

That said, I was a huge fan of Robert even though he was a bit weird from time to time but he was absolute quality.

Sod it, split the difference and go for 34 and Ginbert on the back.  :pow:

Sod it, split the difference and go for 34 and Ginbert on the back.  :pow:

Good idea if I ever fancy starting a gin distillery..

That home kit.

It is supposed to be black and white stripes. With that massive white patch, it isn't.

Does anyone give a s*** about tradition any more?

Nope. All about money and different ways to regenerate kits.

That's what I just wear a retro 1984 home shirt on matchdays now. I don't have much money atm so I doubt I'll bother wasting €60-70 on a shirt I don't really like. I hope we get a new home one next year...

Thing is, whilst is agree that the tradition of football kits is being sucked out due to consumerism and all that shite... the white patch doesn't have anything to do with it! There's just no fucking logical reason whatsoever to have a blank back. Still mad about it now! Gah!

Thing is, whilst is agree that the tradition of football kits is being sucked out due to consumerism and all that shite... the white patch doesn't have anything to do with it! There's just no fucking logical reason whatsoever to have a blank back. Still mad about it now! Gah!

Isn't it now a rule across the board pandering to the TV companies so the numbers are visible?

Isn't it now a rule across the board pandering to the TV companies so the numbers are visible?

Possibly aye. :nope:

Tbf it was about time they stopped putting the numbers and letters on with invisible material. It's simply easier this way. :rolleyes:

Gahhhhhhh.

Aye you're right Dave, last season's mackem shirt has the numbers over the stripes. In that case it's just f***ing ludicrous then.

So does the new one I think

Guest toonlass

Aye you're right Dave, last season's mackem shirt has the numbers over the stripes. In that case it's just f***ing ludicrous then.

Sunderland can use black lettering though, we can't.

We could use red lettering though, Sunderland can't.

Sunderland can use black lettering though, we can't.

We could use red lettering though, Sunderland can't.

Yep and we've had blue and gold in recent seasons. Fail to see why we couldn't do the same again. Not that it matters now - gold Championship letters ftw.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5853/190002.jpg

PS:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6263/westbromalbion0910umbro.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7472/westbromalbion0910umbrol.jpg

Their back everywhere is far, far better. :angry: