New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest michaelfoster

can someone reset the poll, it looks ace on the pics but a bit meh in the shops

I really like it still. Something that I saw while at the match on saturday was someone had a big Monty the magpie filling the horrid white box on the back. I just wondered where you could get this done as I thought it looked pretty good and its better than any of the players at the mo.

Guest toonlass

Anyone know somewhere in town that will do plain red numbering with no prem/championship etc logos on ?

Not in toon but is it florida print in the metro centre would probably do it.

I really like it still. Something that I saw while at the match on saturday was someone had a big Monty the magpie filling the horrid white box on the back. I just wondered where you could get this done as I thought it looked pretty good and its better than any of the players at the mo.

on last seasons kit i saw someone with a big cannabis leaf on the back... and other with a SMB logo. i imagine any print shop could do it if you supply the image.

if someone does get something none-player related, let us know how much it cost....

Guest Phil K

Actually, the shorts remind me of the shorts on another relegated NUFC (Charlie Mitten's) of the early 60s.

Spooky.

Talking of spooky, just reading about a manager (Tom Mather) in the 30's who had loads of problems with injuries, boardroom politics, etc - very similar to now, and his NUFC team barely avoided relegation on the last day - through goal difference.

Keep our fingers crossed that will happen again....

Anyone know somewhere in town that will do plain red numbering with no prem/championship etc logos on ?

Not in toon but is it florida print in the metro centre would probably do it.

Florida print is still going ? Wow thought it had died a death years ago.

bought long sleeve. like tbh.

Thought the main problem with the long sleeved one was that the stripes going down the arm stop at the same point as they do on the short sleeved one (above where the league badge is) and then start again further down.

Looks pretty decent on the pitch to be fair.

It does indeed. As long as the players never ever turn around.

:lol:

I think it looks shocking. May just take some getting used to.

I just think people always completely over analyze the kit when it first comes out, give it a few months and no-one will give a shit about the little aspects of the kits that they think are flawed.

That sounds canny actually, I'd be willing to have that on the back if I could find somewhere to do it decent.

I know you said plain red lettering, but Blackburn have red lettering on their away shirt. If we stay up, wait until the new numbering arrives at JJB/Sports Direct and I'm sure they'll be able to put the red lettering on for you that contains the Premiership logo, which surely would look better than just plain red anyway?

I know you said plain red lettering, but Blackburn have red lettering on their away shirt. If we stay up, wait until the new numbering arrives at JJB/Sports Direct and I'm sure they'll be able to put the red lettering on for you that contains the Premiership logo, which surely would look better than just plain red anyway?

Yea I was after plain red, as it would be division neutral, but im not going to buy a shirt until next week anyway. Might just stick to black if we stay up.

I think it's a bit risky getting any sort of name or lettering on just yet mind!

This. I always wait till the window is closed before I get anything printed.

I was thinking more to do with Premiership style lettering or numbers, or Championship next season. ;)

Come on then, who jinxed us.