New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have any idea where I could buy the top below other than the official store?  They want to charge me £20 to ship it to the US and the top itself is only £11, hardly worth twice the price of the actual top to get it shipped.  There's gotta be a place that sells it where I can get a better shipping rate.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8651/180070.jpg

Guest Heneage

I honestly wish people would fuck off with the Ranger bumming it's becoming horrifically tedious, you might as well get Chuck Norris on the away kit while your at it.

I honestly wish people would f*** off with the Ranger bumming it's becoming horrifically tedious, you might as well get Chuck Norris on the away kit while your at it.

Yes how dare any fans try look for a glimmer of hope in an otherwise disasterous season.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

They've not got the Championship numbering at the club shop yet, have they?

Yes, bought a top yesterday (impulse buy :no: )

http://www.dorkatorium.co.uk/pictures/DSC01397.jpg

Guest Jaymisco24

Is there any dates set for the away shirt to go on show?

Obviously current events slightly overshadow it!

http://www.backoftheshirt.com/images/madeshirts/400/49613.jpeg

tempted to go for that, merely because the 4 is mad.

(done on a Sheff Wed top for the white patch).

go for Nolan then

Is there any dates set for the away shirt to go on show?

Obviously current events slightly overshadow it!

Going off the last few years I'd probably guess late June at the earliest.

I honestly wish people would fuck off with the Skjelbred bumming it's becoming horrifically tedious, you might as well get Chuck Norris on the away kit while your at it.

FYP. :thup:

http://www.backoftheshirt.com/images/madeshirts/400/49613.jpeg

tempted to go for that, merely because the 4 is mad.

(done on a Sheff Wed top for the white patch).

go for Nolan then

the sevens look mint aswell

Hope Adidas/Puma/Nike will be in for us after the Adidas deal is over...I'd vomit if we had anyone other than those 3 making our kits. I don't trust Umbro one bit - unless they made a kit as simple and clean as the current England one for us, that would be class. A classic Black & White stripes, Plain Black shorts, and Plain Black socks with maybe a white hoop. Bring back a classy collar.  I'd dig that.

Hope Adidas/Puma/Nike will be in for us after the Adidas deal is over...I'd vomit if we had anyone other than those 3 making our kits. I don't trust Umbro one bit - unless they made a kit as simple and clean as the current England one for us, that would be class. A classic Black & White stripes, Plain Black shorts, and Plain Black socks with maybe a white hoop. Bring back a classy collar.  I'd dig that.

Hope we just stick with Adidas

Guest Heneage

I honestly wish people would f*** off with the Skjelbred bumming it's becoming horrifically tedious, you might as well get Chuck Norris on the away kit while your at it.

FYP. :thup:

I'd far rather bum a proven Norway International than some Reserve striker that's scored against a load of reserve sides.