Roy Keane

Dave

bloody hell. Wasn't he just linked with someone else? Be interesting to see how he does without a blank chequebook infront of him. To be fair thought Ipswich probably should've done a lot better than they have this season. Got the basis of a decent Championship team in Walters, Counago, Stead, Garvan, Miller, Bruce etc

So next year...

Mick McCarthy will be managing in the Premiership.

Roy Keane will be in the Championship, having proved he can't cut it in the top league.

Ain't life a bitch, Roy, you deserting bag of cunt?

Guest toonlass

I'm Irish and I hate the cunt. Still can't understand how he managed to get a better job after fucking up the last one. Looks like Ipswich will be the flavour of the month in Ireland  :rolleyes:

Aye, Dublin to Ipswich flights are already half price on Eire Lingus

I'm Irish and I hate the c***. Still can't understand how he managed to get a better job after f***ing up the last one. Looks like Ipswich will be the flavour of the month in Ireland  :rolleyes:

:lol: Indeed. Some Irish are fucking sickening bandwagon jumpers.

Guest toonlass

Them poor people.First they suffer Steve Wright the rapist,then just when they thought it couldn't get any worse,the fucking dog fiddler turns up.

Better than Wearside Jack tho.

Them poor people.First they suffer Steve Wright the rapist,then just when they thought it couldn't get any worse,the fucking dog fiddler turns up.

Better than Wearside Jack tho.

Maybe he'll be his no. 2...typical Mackem him though,i mean,i used to pretend i was Steve Austin or Kevin Keegan..a Mackem pretends to be Britain's most prolific serial rapist!!