Roy Keane

Dave

He will fail.  No one else on this planet lives up to his standards.  He wont lower his standards for anyone, it will fail.

He is a cock, i feel sorry for his wife and dog.

Keane just seems a hateable version of Keegan to me. Arrives on a wave of optimism, lifts the place, attracts players to a club that no other manager would, p*sses off at the first sign of trouble.

Keanes "lifting" of Sunderland is hardly a fair comparison with what Keegan did here. Million miles apart.

I can't stand the man, I really can't, I respect him a hell of a lot though.

Ditto.

When he is in football he is one of the few people its actually worth interviewing. Doesn't bullshit his words and for that i respect him a lot. Will never be a top manager though unless he drastically he broadens his views.

Maybe he will be better with a smaller budget.

Saw somewhere that he's got a £25m budget to play with this summer.

Thats fucking ridiculous if true and if it is true we should be selling Duff by name Duff by nature to them

Also bad news as they already have the basis of a decent team and theres only 3 spots up for promo next season if/when we go down

Guest Heneage

Maybe he will be better with a smaller budget.

Saw somewhere that he's got a £25m budget to play with this summer.

They are screwed. :lol:

Along with West Brom they are one of the few debt free clubs I believe.

It will be interesting to see who he can attract, can't say I know Ipswich in great detail but Stead seemed to be netting now and again, obviously Dos Santos won't stay. For his own reputation I'd hope he doesn't dip into Sunderland's playing staff at all. If he's any sense he will try and establish a team in the mould of Wolves.

• 5 months later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2686792/Roy-Keanes-barking-dogs-keep-neighbours-awake.html

SOCCER boss Roy Keane is in the doghouse - because his barking mutts are keeping neighbours awake.

Locals in the upmarket seaside town where Keane lives complain of constant noise from the labrador and German shepherd.

Ex-Man U hard man Keane, 38, moved to a mansion in Aldeburgh, Suffolk, after starting as manager of Ipswich Town. But locals are keeping a log of the noise from his lab Triggs and pooch Izac.

One said: "It's ridiculous how they bark. Some residents can't get a wink of sleep."

Another said: "It's a peaceful area and he loves walking his dogs in the country. But for some he's ruined it."

A Suffolk council source said: "This is a serious complaint and will be looked into. He won't get special treatment."

It is not the first time dad-of-five Keane's dogs have got him in bother. In March he was quizzed by cops after a row with a neighbour near his old Manchester pad.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Of course they're going to bark when they've got a bearded Irishman pounding through their sphincters all night

• 1 year later...
Guest Stephen927

He's been given enough time and he did say this is the season that he wins promotion with them. Paul Jewell linked with them now.