Liverpool - Newcastle United | Sun May 3rd - 1:30pm @ Anfield - Pre Match Thread

Kaizero

so to put this straight yesterday i watched some of the best football i have ever seen in my life. Now i have to watch my team who struggle to make 1 pass let alone pass the pitch.  To think not all that many years ago we beat a barca side. I'm just gonna take staying with our match in multiples of 10 with goals conceded also affecting my stay

if we can get a good first half under our belt and finish with a little confidence, then we might be able to get something, however concede one or two and we'l be rock bottom and itl be a question of how many

we could do with some luck, dodgy penelty or something to give us a hold on the game and some confidence and belief

glad barton is back, someone fresh in the middle of the park,maybe with some new ideas attacking wise

i honestly think we can come out of this game with some sort of result. Barton is the key. If that maniac rallys the troops and puts a rocket up all of their arses we are in with a massive chance of a draw or sneaking all 3 points.

I would like to see that team line up against boro next week. It might be a bit too easy for Liverpool to get through us, there's actually only two proper midfielders in that team, Barton and Butt. Smith, Oba and Loven are strikers, although Smith is far better in centre midfield. Pretty attacking line up.

Guest neesy111

if this team can play to it's potential a point is possible, the problem we've never played to potential this season