Liverpool - Newcastle United | Sun May 3rd - 1:30pm @ Anfield - Pre Match Thread

Kaizero

Torres was out when they hammered us 5-1 remember, but it's still good news.

Hope to God we get something tomorrow.  Getting beat or drawing every week is beginning to affect my mental health.

Just had a look...10 wins in 55 league matches. That is pathetic.

I believe you can't post fixture lists here. Try the rest of the internet.

Good to see Lovenkrands getting another shot. At least we will have a bit of pace up front and down the wings presumably.

Time for this I think:

Besides would the following players get in our team

Reina - 50/50 with Given

That Insua defender - never heard of him until 2 weeks ago.

Lucas - No, no one rates him

Keane - not in front of martins and owen no.

Benayoun - Useless.

Rieria - was crap at man city, no better for the scousers

Kuyt - wouldnt get near our first 11

That leaves the diver, Alonso, that masherno who wasnt good enough for west ham, agger, and carragher.  Take the diver and torres (who is injured and over rated) out of there team, and there isnt much diffrence between us and them

Well, its looking pretty much on the cards that the losers next week when we play the smogs will be definitely down, the winners will have a last gasp lifeline to cling onto, and if its a draw we are both down.

Well, its looking pretty much on the cards that the losers next week when we play the smogs will be definitely down, the winners will have a last gasp lifeline to cling onto, and if its a draw we are both down.

True.

Does anyone think a loss here, win vs Boro, and a draw against Fulham will get us up to the Villa game still in with a chance of survival?

I think that if we beat Liverpool we'll go down. Why? Because good things never happen to us, and beating Liverpool and staying up as well would be having cake and eat it too.