Danby's Performance

Crumpy Gunt

Guest toonlass

Danby's performance contributed to the best home atmosphere for years - amazed (well not really) that people are using it as something else to have a go about.

I'm far more worried about the performances on the pitch.

We would have had a great atmosphere regardless of that clown.

The other home games this season tend to contradict that statement tbh

Danby's performance contributed to the best home atmosphere for years - amazed (well not really) that people are using it as something else to have a go about.

This was our biggest game for years (for all the wrong reasons). Obviously the fans were going to be more stoked up than usual.

Guest toonlass

This was our biggest game for years (for all the wrong reasons). Obviously the fans were going to be more stoked up than usual.

Any less stoked up than usual and they would be catatonic tbh

I didn't mind it tbh. As cringeworthy as it may have been, it will have made some folk sing, who wouldn't normally sing.

As much as we'd all love 50,000 passionate mentalist fans in SJP, it'll never happen. There will always be thousands of also-rans.

^^ This,

Thought it created a good atmosphere at the start of tyhe match

Can't remember him swearing like?

I didn't hear him swear and i can't recall anyone else around me hearing him swear.

changes the dynamic for me, taking the piss out of the pompey fans is a little distasteful and crass but it's different from swearing on a mic in front of cameras and 47,000 people

Guest Wally_McFool

see if he didn't why is a "journalist" going in a national newspaper saying he did?  hope he sues the shit out of her now then

I would love it if Mr Danby sues the arse off Louise Taylor, love it!  :yorkie:

see if he didn't why is a "journalist" going in a national newspaper saying he did?  hope he sues the s*** out of her now then

I would love it if Mr Danby sues the arse off Louise Taylor, love it!  :yorkie:

i'd rather he cornered her and raised his arm as if to strike her, so she'd wet herself in fear. then he walks away without laying a finger on her. leaving her in a puddle sobbing "roy,roy where were you when i needed you ?"

What are you basing that assumption on?

What are you basing that assumption on?

FLAGZZZZZZZZZZ!!!11

Guest toonlass

I would like to know where it was he was supposed to have sworn, cos I have it taped on my phone and I can't find it.

I heard the bit about the car like

i think the guy's a fucking embarassment btw and it's sad that we have to employ somelike like that to create a half-decent atmosphere which quickly became a non-atmosphere

Guest toonlass

I heard the bit about the car like

i think the guy's a fucking embarassment btw and it's sad that we have to employ somelike like that to create a half-decent atmosphere which quickly became a non-atmosphere

When did he say that?