Newcastle vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread - 11/05/09 (live on Setanta 8pm)

Dave

On a side note, could we be seeing the new kit today, with it being released just a few days away?

Most likely we'll see it at Fulham.

I was thinking that too, however you never know, with it being on TV and some last minute "advertising" possible it may also be a possibility (no shit, with 3 games left).

Kick off's one and a half hours away. I'm stuck at work, I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy my lunchtime in 30mins time, I'm going to be nervous as hell might not be able to eat much, anyway it's a good thing, could do with losing a few lbs :0

Some Makem

Put your hatred aside for one minute, a draw tonight or a Boro win actually puts SAFC in a worse situation. Do the maths.

:mike:

A couple of them want us to stay up "cos we'll miss the derby". Mackem scum, after all that's happened with us this season compared with their 'perfect' chairman and all their financial backing and we could STILL finish above them.  :aww: Would be a sweet moment if we end up relegating them. :lol:

Anyone else kinda feel like they do on Christmas day?

You mean the part before you open the presents in excitement and anticipation?  Sadly the end product was usually an anti-climax for me.  :weep:

On paper Boro aren't a bad side. If you asked me at the start of the season if a team containing Huth, Tuncay, Aliadiere, Alves, Downing, Wheater and Hoyte were going to be relegated, I'd have disagreed.

This is the nagging doubt in the back of my mind. On paper, they look an ok side, but clearly haven't delivered. They're the complete opposite of Fulham.

I'm banking on us getting a good 90 minutes from Jonas, in which case I think we'll nick it.

Guest Albert Square

These useless overpaid cunts better be up for this tonight. If not then bring on the exodus

That's what Radio Newcastle says. 4-4-2 before Skirge lines them in a 3-2-3-1-2 or something

Edit: Too late

:lol: you can so tell when he's had a spliff and the walls are dripping, he puts two at the back in some FMtastic formation