The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Andy Gray talking utter shit about the 'offside'. When it's his mates like Stevie G it's all about giving the attacker the benefit of any doubt.

Daft cunt.

He's a wanker.  If you think they are offside you give it, if they aren't you don't.  No benefit of any doubt required.

I hate Andy Gray.

I used to like him but he changes his mind all the fucking time. Massive ego, thinks he can influence things. And he's a hypocrite.

Nah. Still the best pundit/commentator there is!

46.66% of the game gone.

:lol: come on, hold!! hold!! HOLD!!

Andy Gray talking utter shit about the 'offside'. When it's his mates like Stevie G it's all about giving the attacker the benefit of any doubt.

Daft cunt.

He's a wanker.  If you think they are offside you give it, if they aren't you don't.  No benefit of any doubt required.

The best one was when someone (Bolton I think) had marked him out of a game with a man-marker shadowing him all over the pitch and he said it was bad for football because 'we want to see Stevie influencing games'. I shit you not.

Daft cunt.

Yeah on FIFA says that, the damn hypocrite. :harry:

Daft cunt.

The best one was when someone (Bolton I think) had marked him out of a game with a man-marker shadowing him all over the pitch and he said it was bad for football because 'we want to see Stevie influencing games'. I shit you not.

Fucking hell.  :lol:

Man marking done well is brilliant to watch.

Guest guinness_fiend

1-0 villa, carew

In other news, they've invented the wheel.

What is this wheel that you talk about.  It sounds like sorcery to me.

Half time - 50% of the game remaining.

Slightly more, usually more second half injury time than first.

4 minutes in the first half though, can see it being about as much in the second O0