The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

I can just imagine it now.

Mackems not winning another game all season, and it's hardly unbelievable the way they've been playing of late, us winning the two at home, getting beat off Villa and staying up, at their expense. The camera at the SOS with crying neanderthalls and a camera at the away end of Villa Park whilst we are going absolutely wild.

It's what keeps me going atm.

Mackems not winning another game all season, and it's hardly unbelievable the way they've been playing of late, us winning the two at home, getting beat off Villa and staying up, at their expense. The camera at the SOS with crying neanderthalls and a camera at the away end of Villa Park whilst we are going absolutely wild.

What keeps me going these days is the fact that the unlikely event of staying up on the last day at the expense of Sunderland will probably be the greatest joy I've ever experienced as an NUFC supporter.

Guest BooBoo

What keeps me going these days is the fact that the unlikely event of staying up on the last day at the expense of Sunderland will probably be the greatest joy I've ever experienced as an NUFC supporter.

Twas quite a day the day we qualified for the Champions League and both Boro and Sunderland went down.

Twas quite a day the day we qualified for the Champions League and both Boro and Sunderland went down.

Never thought of it like that, just as us qualifying for the Champions League, how very unmackem-esque of me.

we got lineups for villa hull yet?

VILLA: Friedel; L Young, Knight, Davies, Shorey; A Young, Barry, Petrov, Milner, Agbonlahor. Carew. Subs: Guzan, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Gardner, Clark.

Hull: Myhill; Dawson, Ricketts, Zayatte, Turner; Kilbane, Boateng, Ashbee, Garcia, Geovanni; Cousin. Subs: Duke, Doyle, Barmby, Holmosi, Marney, Featherstone, Manucho.

Guest BooBoo

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor!

He will score goals!

He will score gooooooals!

etc etc.

Hull-Stoke is going to be the game

If Hull win today we're down tbh. Six points clear if so.

It's really scary to think they could be 9 points clear come the Boro game. Stuff that being the win-or-bust, we're really relying upon Hull to be shit.