The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

I know its a long season but the key moments for me have been the last minute goals at St James' by Stoke and Wigan and the failure to beat Pompey.

Even three points out of that lot would probably save us.

The way recent results have gone our way is uncanny. Of course it means nothing if we can't get at least another 3 points.

Guest Stephen927

Other results have favoured us, now it's upto the team to go and take advantage of it against Middlesbrough. Really hoping we don't fuck it up because we have been handed quite a life line today.

I know its a long season but the key moments for me have been the last minute goals at St James' by Stoke and Wigan and the failure to beat Pompey.

Even three points out of that lot would probably save us.

The way recent results have gone our way is uncanny. Of course it means nothing if we can't get at least another 3 points.

If we'd kept Faye, we'd have four points more.

Guest Phil K

We've been given a chance - (and thank you to the plastic geordie and his Wigan W@nkers for their help...b*stards) we MUST NOT BLOW IT NOW

Genuine thanks to Tony Pullis. And, Bolton are, indeed p*sspants.

Guest eltsacwen

As long as Sunderland doen't win we should be happy as we need two games to catch them anyway. If they win we will need three games