Ledley King arrested

Dinho lad

Guest LucaAltieri

If it was one of our players, the news would be MASSIVE (especially Barton)

Nobody cares about Spurs.

I want more pictures of Katy Perry.

I'm just waiting for her to do like Rihanna :fwap:

You're waiting for Chris Brown to smash her face in?

Nah, for her personal nude pics to get "stolen" and leaked online :pow:

Guest kingdawson

what a jerk, should be suspended from playing for the remainder of the season at least, how many chances does this guy think he have?

Chances? erm what are you going on about?

Great ass.

(Rhianna, not Kaizero.)

Guest kingdawson

Assault outside a nightclub apparently. Story on SSN and also mobile phone footages.

Seemed like a right prick. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? :rolleyes:

Yeah I do, mate. Youre an overrated, overpaid injury-prone footballing w*****.

He didn't even say that. He's saying "you're not allowed it out?, you're not allowed it out?", when the bouncer says "you're not allowed it in mate".

Assault outside a nightclub apparently. Story on SSN and also mobile phone footages.

Seemed like a right prick. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? :rolleyes:

He didn't even say that. He's saying "you're not allowed it out?, you're not allowed it out?", when the bouncer says "you're not allowed it in mate".

You are actually defending him, right?

Great ass, Kaizero.

fyp

Guest kingdawson

I'm correcting the thread starter. He's quotes were wrong, so i felt the need to correct him.

Guest optimistic nit

Imagine if the "Barton type of player" (lets just say Barton) would do this, you could multiply the amount of shit talk with about 80 times.

barton's not got a reputation for no reason you know. of course barton would get more press if it was him not king, rightly or wrongly what do you expect?

Still, its annoying its only our players that get that much shit isnt it?

Don't seem to remember anyone being overly-soft on Leeds when the Woodgate/Bowyer thing went down.  And it's not like King and Spurs aren't getting flack for this.  You're paranoid.

I'm correcting the thread starter. He's quotes were wrong, so i felt the need to correct him.

erm... that's what the doorman said.

Great ass, Kaizero.

fyp

:rose:

You sure now?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

Guest kingdawson

You sure now?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

What does that prove??. I'm saying on that particular vid that was posted, he's not saying that.

You sure now?

He's a racist as well? ???

Guest Gemmill

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2009/May/Week2/15278907.jpg

You want thum?

Guest Phil K

Footballers are spackerjacks. It never fails to amuse me how great they think they are.

King apparently came up with that classic "Do you know who I am ? ? ?"

crap that the peabrained self-love celebs always come up with

personally I wouldn't know who he was if he was yelling who he was into my face - which is what he apparently did to someone on this occasion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/8045213.stm

Redknapp plans Spurs alcohol ban

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has vowed to introduce an alcohol ban after Ledley King was arrested for an alleged assault outside a London nightclub.

Club captain King was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning and questioned on suspicion of assaulting another man in Soho.

"I'll implement a strong rule next season that drinking is a no-no here," Redknapp told the Sun newspaper.

"Footballers should dedicate their lives to playing."

He added: "Footballers should not drink. You shouldn't put diesel in a Ferrari. I know it's hard but they are earning big money, they are role models to kids."

King has been bailed by police until mid-July while inquiries continue into the incident.

The 28-year-old defender has since apologised for the incident describing the evening "a night out with friends which went too far".

But Redknapp feels that an alcohol ban would prevent a repeat of the incident.

"We wouldn't get these problems if the players weren't drinking," he said.

"There's still too much of a drinking culture in English football but it's not as bad as it used to be.

"At Tottenham we do a lot with kids, a lot of them underprivileged.

"We have to set an example. Too much drinking goes on in this country. Too many people are not happy unless they have had a drink."

I agree with Redknapp.