Well Done

Guest guyb

Guest guyb

Burns my throat to say it but congratulations.  The best team won, finished their chances and you should now get out of it. Although Fulham are a stiffer proposition than us.

For us, well you saw yourselves why we are where we are - can't defend leads (18pts lost from winning positions), can't finish chances, can't field a coherent XI in their correct positions.

Getting what we deserve frankly.

See you in 2010/11 God Willing.

Fair play mate, as I've said in another thread I feel really sorry for any fans who have to see their team relegated (not that it's happened yet obviously).

I would much rather see both of us stay up and the stinky mackems go down, no doubt about it... but beggars can't be choosers at the moment.

Good luck for the rest of the games, as long as we stay up as well!

Guest Brewcastle

Burns my throat to say it but congratulations.  The best team won, finished their chances and you should now get out of it. Although Fulham are a stiffer proposition than us.

For us, well you saw yourselves why we are where we are - can't defend leads (18pts lost from winning positions), can't finish chances, can't field a coherent XI in their correct positions.

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: Great Sportsman! -Good luck!

Guest the_guv_nor

I blame southgate for the mess boro are in, does he do anything other than stand on the touch line shouting "come on lads" whilst waving his hands or clapping.

Sad times for Boro fans, they need a miracle.

Guest Albert Square

Given the choice I would see several other teams ahead of Boro, no luck mate, we may yet join you though.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought the Boro fans were some of the best that's visited SJP this season in terms of noise and much better than in previous visits. Shit range of songs though :D

My best mate is a Smoggie, and he's a right c***. But here you have shown what football is all about mate. Hard luck and sincerely hope both our clubs stay up. You have some fantastic youngsters with the wrong manager leading them.

Oh! And for the sake of football, please sell that total shambles of a footballer Aliadiere. I havent got a clue how your fans haven't hounded him out of the northern hemisphere yet. As bad as some of our players are/have played this season, I was actually relieved to see him come on. A total abomination of a footballer.