Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So the idiot has posted "fuck Newcaste" on his facebook when he'll be back here in 2012?.. What a mong :lol:

Gutted, really thought we'd rid ourselves of this odious little twat.

Could it be he said fuck you because he's never been given much opportunity here?

25 years old, has played for Spain U21's, out of favour at his club so would be cheap, the only reason he hasn't started many games is because other players have been ahead of him in the team, looks decent on youtube, has a decent goals to games ratio, and at his age he "can only get better".

If he wasn't on our books already, we'd probably have signed him.

So the idiot has posted "fuck Newcaste" on his facebook when he'll be back here in 2012?.. What a mong :lol:

Could it be he said fuck you because he's never been given much opportunity here?

Think you've missed my point there like.  The lads got to come back here in a year and he's telling the people who still own his registration to fuck off.  Bit of a moronic thing to do no matter how he feels about his treatment here.

Maybe he's confident he can get a permanent move next year, wish I was..

25 years old, has played for Spain U21's, out of favour at his club so would be cheap, the only reason he hasn't started many games is because other players have been ahead of him in the team, looks decent on youtube, has a decent goals to games ratio, and at his age he "can only get better".

If he wasn't on our books already, we'd probably have signed him.

Yes. Our chief scout Dennis Wise would no doubt be urging Ashley to push the deal through.

Erm think you've missed my point like.  The lads got to come back here in a year and he's telling the people who still own his registration to fuck off.  Bit of a moronic thing to do no matter how he feels about his treatment here.

Could be looking at the death penalty after their reaction to Barton

Erm think you've missed my point like.  The lads got to come back here in a year and he's telling the people who still own his registration to fuck off.  Bit of a moronic thing to do no matter how he feels about his treatment here.

He obviously doesn't give a toss about coming back here, he's never going to be considered so it seems he thinks he's got nothing to lose. I'm not saying I agree with it but just giving an insight as to why he said fuck you :lol:

Erm think you've missed my point like.  The lads got to come back here in a year and he's telling the people who still own his registration to fuck off.  Bit of a moronic thing to do no matter how he feels about his treatment here.

He obviously doesn't give a toss about coming back here, he's never going to be considered so it seems he thinks he's got nothing to lose. I'm not saying I agree with it but just giving an insight as to why he said fuck you :lol:

Oh I know why he did it and I'm sure he doesn't want to come back just as much as we don't want him back.  But he may have too in which case he might be made to regret saying it.  Go on Derek do what you do best :D

Could be looking at the death penalty after their reaction to Barton

Hopefully.

Why not loan Sturridge for a year then using xisco s wages

:lol: The aim is to lower the wage bill, not improve the team. We could be looking at having saved £200,000k a week. Hopefully there will be a parade with an open-top bus and the computer with the salary figures on show at the end of the season.

Guest CheickMansour

Cxl his loan, sit him in the reserves. Name him for each squad, but let him sit the bench and never play.  Idiot.

Cxl his loan, sit him in the reserves. Name him for each squad, but let him sit the bench and never play.  Idiot.

You still have to pay appearance fees to players on the bench.

There's nothing to say Bendtner would cost £6m or that we wouldn't pay that..  Long fair enough, I'd have liked to see him here and think he went for a reasonable price.  He'd certainly contribute far more then gay boy.

Guest WashyGeordie

Dan King - Newcastle United Communications Officer

It proved not to be a case of third time lucky for Xisco as the Spanish striker made his third Deportivo La Coruna debut on Sunday.

After joining Depor - the club where he started his career - on a season-long loan from St. James' Park last week, having also spent the second half of last season at the Riazor, he came on as a second half substitute in their Teresa Herrera game against Sevilla.

The Teresa Herrera is the huge trophy won by Newcastle last pre-season, and it was Sevilla who emerged victorious this time following a penalty shoot-out where Xisco missed the decisive penalty.

After a 1-1 draw after 90 minutes, the score on penalties was 3-3 when Xisco put his effort wide - and Alvaro Negredo scored the next spot-kick for Sevilla to win the game.

Depor were relegated from La Liga last season and kick off their Segunda Division campaign away to FC Cartagena next Sunday.

Why not loan Sturridge for a year then using xisco s wages

If Sturridge is available on loan then I would think there is a hefty loan fee and maybe the club don't want to pay a chunk of money and watch the player go back to his own club next season. I'm not saying I agree with that, I'm just offering a possible explanation. Also we may well still be paying a good chunk of his Xisco's wages at Depor tbh.

• 5 months later...