Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we dont find a buyer i dont see why we shouldnt give him one more chance tbh, with best leaving at least he is another forward option

:yao:

Not a chance in hell, i think its obvious our targets are CB, RB, Forward and possibly a midfielder and i see no reason why we wont get them.

I've accepted he must be shite by now, but he might as well be the Lovenkrands replacement. PLove did fuck all last year too, so Xisco might as well stick around if someone doesn't want to buy him / pay his wages in full.

If we dont find a buyer i dont see why we shouldnt give him one more chance tbh, with best leaving at least he is another forward option

:yao:

Not a chance in hell, i think its obvious our targets are CB, RB, Forward and possibly a midfielder and i see no reason why we wont get them.

Well if we get in one forward we wont have any more than last season, plus we will be playing more games. Dont realy see the point in just loaning him out again...

Were the rumours true that we have to pay another portion of the fee to Depor if he makes one more first team appearance?

There were but they didn't make any sense, apparently it was activated after his 10th game (odd in itself imo) so we used up his last game before an additional while we were spanking Villa.

That time of year again eh.. if Pardew didnt like him last year I can't see any chance things will have changed after another poor season on loan.

The upside for Xisco's chances are we have naff all coming through the youth system in his position and he might get another pre-season game until we sign somebody.

Guest frazernufc

Cant see why we wont include him in the Europa qualification squads and test him out again, if he fails to impress loan him out again.

Give him a chance man, don't care if he's on stupid wages it's not my money. He came here and was basically shunned by everyone cept dennis wise who soon fucked off then he's made to sit on the sidelines at home not even given a chance. Pretty much pissed all over his career we have least we can do is give him a few games let us see what he can do. Actually feel sorry for the lad

Give him a chance man, don't care if he's on stupid wages it's not my money. He came here and was basically shunned by everyone cept dennis wise who soon f***ed off then he's made to sit on the sidelines at home not even given a chance. Pretty much p*ssed all over his career we have least we can do is give him a few games let us see what he can do. Actually feel sorry for the lad

He does appear to be pretty shit though.

Guest frazernufc

Give him a chance man, don't care if he's on stupid wages it's not my money. He came here and was basically shunned by everyone cept dennis wise who soon f***ed off then he's made to sit on the sidelines at home not even given a chance. Pretty much p*ssed all over his career we have least we can do is give him a few games let us see what he can do. Actually feel sorry for the lad

He does appear to be pretty s*** though.

Sort of feel sorry for him for not getting a real go at the club, and think while hes here we might aswell use him as a squad player, but he didnt exactly cut it at Deportivo in the 2nd division last season or the season before so i doubt we've hardly fucked up his career, hed only of flopped somewhere else but i dont blame him for coming here he might aswell of done it here where he gets 50k a week (reminding me of that wage doesnt make me feel to sorry for the lad either)

He's lucked out if you ask me, poor player on a purple patch gets picked out by a retarded dwarf and earns more in 4 years than he would have in 40 otherwise. We haven't ruined his career either. Players have been out far longer and without even being able to train and still made a career for themselves.