Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still maintain that we should actually give him a chance in the first team.

I can't really agree or disagree based on any evidence TBH, but as someone who is quite naive I would say go for it!

The problem is that we have a lot of strikers, even though we don't have many good ones. At this point he's probably behind Ba, Shola, Loven and Best, so I can't see how that could change unless he was like Messi in training (or how Shola must presumably be).

Up there as one of the worst signings in the club's history imo.

He might not have been had we actually played him though. If I recall rightly, when we did play him on that fateful day against Hull, he scored a canny good goal. Could be a useful player, could be a Fabrice Pancrate but it's at least worth finding out.

I'd love to be able to say he's underrated or that he's shit, unfortunately I've just seen nothing of him. If he can't challenge Shola and Lovenkrands for a bench spot there's got to be something seriously wrong with his attitude.

I can't really agree or disagree based on any evidence TBH, but as someone who is quite naive I would say go for it!

The problem is that we have a lot of strikers, even though we don't have many good ones. At this point he's probably behind Ba, Shola, Loven and Best, so I can't see how that could change unless he was like Messi in training (or how Shola must presumably be).

agreed with that.....he's barely had a chance at all but of the very limited games he has played he has done ok (like scoring on his debut then being benched/out of the wilderness not long after that)....and did fine in his last game (ages ago obviously), coming off the bench and setting up a goal.

He should at least have been given a chance in pre-season with the squad.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's probably a good reason he's been frozen out by every manager he's worked under. Most likely being he's crap.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has gone back to Deportivo.

Permanent or loan?

Not certain, but either way he's not coming back.

Are you just going off Nuts post in the 'Rumours' thread

Has gone back to Deportivo.

Permanent or loan?

Not certain, but either way he's not coming back.

Are you just going off Nuts post in the 'Rumours' thread

Hadn't seen it, was going off his facebook

Xisco Jiménez

Siiii deportivo !!!! Fuck you newcastle again!!!

:undecided:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Deportivo has announced that the Spaniard player lands in the city today to pass the relevant medical examination.

Editorial | A Coruña

The long-awaited nine Oltra asked both as all the fans has finally arrived. Just a few minutes Deportivo has posted on his website the signing of Francisco Jiménez Tejada 'Xisco'. So far everything is unknown, since it is not clear that it is a transfer or an assignment, although the latter has all the ballots to be. The player will come to the city today and pass the medical examination by the club's medical services.

Throughout the day they know the conditions of an operation in which the player has put a lot of you, both sporting and economic. In the first case to reject offers of First Division and abroad and lowering the second tab to be received by the athlete even more than it did last January.

While it was possible to propose a termination contract with Newcastle for Deportivo came free, the latest information recognized by his brother and agent, Toni Tejada, Riazor.org clarified that the only possibility that Xisco was homing in A Coruña in the form of assignment.

With the arrival of Spaniard covered the main deficiency of the staff, as having only two strikers for a whole season seemed too dangerous. Xisco himself had announced that he would be willing to return to the club to return to the First Division and now have the opportunity to do it there where he held at his best as a professional.