Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£50k off the wage bill.

Doubt it.

I spoke to him personally, he's on 50k a week.

I was meaning Depor wont be paying him anywhere near 50k a week, and we will almost certainly be subsidising his contract while he is there/paying it all in a lump sum.

Is this another loan or permanent?

Sounds like it is permanent, looks like we may have paid up his contract.

Who's saying that?  I seriously doubt it, part of it maybe.

nufc.com

Ah right.  Like I said I'd be amazed if it were true so I'd need a better source than NUFC.com who I don't believe at the best of times.  I just don't see any reason at all for us give a player away for free and pay his entire contract so he can go away and play for another team.  Where's the advantage to us in that deal?

I just don't see any reason at all for us give a player away for free and pay his entire contract so he can go away and play for another team.  Where's the advantage to us in that deal?

We won't have paid all of the contract, but probably most of it and given that he was never going to play, something was better than nothing. We might have agreed some kind of 'free with add-ons' but suspect we'll never know exactly. Either way, that's something like £15m spunked on this waster.

Another consideration is the desire to rid the squad of higher earners so that the lower earners don't uise others as an argument for a new contract.

I just don't see any reason at all for us give a player away for free and pay his entire contract so he can go away and play for another team.  Where's the advantage to us in that deal?

We won't have paid all of the contract, but probably most of it and given that he was never going to play, something was better than nothing. We might have agreed some kind of 'free with add-ons' but suspect we'll never know exactly. Either way, that's something like £15m spunked on this waster.

Another consideration is the desire to rid the squad of higher earners so that the lower earners don't uise others as an argument for a new contract.

I can see us paying some of it yeah, just not all like NUFC.com have apparently claimed.  I'd hope that if he's gone there for free we've included clauses like you say.  Sell on clause and clauses for goals.  Still probably never see a penny though given the fact he's fucking shit.

Does Depor have a Yumbo Centre like the one in Grand Canaria?

Lol gays r us at the yumbo centre he'll fit in nee bova haha