Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depor were promoted tonight n all.

Just seen that Valeron has played 39(!) games for them this season. What a legend.

Good for him, I'm chuffed he's managed to go almost the entire season after all his injury problems. He was unbelievable in his prime, probably even better than Riquelme.

Pfffft, disagree massively but a superb player to watch none the less.

• 1 month later...

He's back? :scared:

Serious question though, should we give Xisco one final chance? I mean, he hasn't really been given a proper opportunity to prove himself...

If we're getting bot all for loaning him out we may as well keep him to be a back up to those who sit on the bench.

He's back? :scared:

Serious question though, should we give Xisco one final chance? I mean, he hasn't really been given a proper opportunity to prove himself...

Seriously?

:thup:

In truth his last opportunity for us was after that Villa 6-0 game, might have got on the pitch the following few weeks after that but if I remember correctly he got a silly red card in a reserve game that cast him out of the picture for a while? He's probably pretty shit though like which explains why we want to get rid of him every summer :lol: