Mancs to play complete reserve team against Hull?

Guest north shields lad

Guest north shields lad

According to talk sport then, they will play fill strengh teams against Hull and Arsenal, and if they get there 4 points, they will play a complete reserve team, giving as many as 5 players there premiership debut. If Hull stay up because of that match its a disgrace. Also i carnt see wigan trying to hard tonite.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5321349,00.html

:dowie:

we deffo need them to drop points so they have to beat Hull

:kinnear:

According to Talksport. :rolleyes:

It's in our hands anyway. Other teams have done us enough favours. Beat Fulham and we should be alright. I wouldn't bet against Manu ladies beating Hull anyway.

According to talk sport then, they will play fill strengh teams against Hull and Arsenal, and if they get there 4 points, they will play a complete reserve team, giving as many as 5 players there premiership debut. If Hull stay up because of that match its a disgrace. Also i carnt see wigan trying to hard tonite.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5321349,00.html

:dowie:

we deffo need them to drop points so they have to beat Hull

:kinnear:

This is absolutely ridiculous. If I were a Wigan supporter (I'd be one of 5, I know!!) I would be insulted by Dave Whelan's cretinous comments. Shame if we derail their title challenge??? What a fucking wankstain this man is!! He, Stever Bruce and Wigan football club can all fuck off. Classless tossers the lot of them.

Hope their entire first team get injured in training the day before the CL game and the same team that played Hull has to take on Barca.

They then more than hold their own for 60 minutes, leading 2-1 before noticeably running out of steam in the last half hour and losing 4-2.

Honestly though, if we go down because Man U take the piss and roll over for Hull then I'm pretty much through with football outside of NUFC.

it won't be a complete reserve side,  Fletcher will be playing cos he's banned the CL final.

i can see the team been something along the lines of

Foster

neville  eckersley  evans  fabio

gibson scholes  fletcher

welbeck  macheda  nani

Vital that we beat Fulham and hope that Bolton wake up and put on a performance for their last game at home this season. Then we won't give a damn what team Manure field.

If they have the league tied up Fergie is never going to risk anyone not with a Champions League final three days later, don't have to be in the know to work that out :lol: Just hope Wigan can snath a draw tonight, we need the title fight to go down to the wire.

It's their prerogative to be honest. Why should they potentially injure players before the CL final in a dead rubber?

Just to keep us happy? By the time that game comes around we will have had 37 games to get shit in one sock.

We need to take charge of our own destiny and not rely on other teams who have a totally different agenda.

It's their prerogative to be honest. Why should they potentially injure players before the CL final in a dead rubber?

Just to keep us happy? By the time that game comes around we will have had 37 games to get s*** in one sock.

We need to take charge of our own destiny and not rely on other teams who have a totally different agenda.

absolutely right. if you follow the link though, you'll see why dave whelan is still a cunt  O0

I will be fucking fuming if aren't safe on the last day of the season and this happens (although it's understandable). I tell you what though, if we win on Saturday and Hull and Sunderland get beat at the weekend then i'll be all for Man U putting their reserves out with us safe and the mackems playing Chelsea :lol:

Guest neesy111

it won't be a complete reserve team, but it should still beat hull

if stoke can go to hull and win quite easily (until the last 2 mins), a man utd reserve team beat fulham 4-1 i think, their first team got beat 2-1 a month later

ferguson seems to like us as well

but i expect arsenal to win at OT tbh, arsenal have done well agains the other top 4 in the league away this season

if we win v fulham it's over as i cannot see anyway for hull to get anything at bolton tbh

Guest north shields lad

The thing is its a joke

steve bruce loves fergie, who loves fat sam, who loves phil brown etc etc.

There like i tell you what if we play good against them, that should help you, meaning you can do him a favour etc.

Thank god that other fergie lover isnt at Boro anymore, or they would be seeing what they could do for them.

Guest neesy111

if wigan and phlean are going to "allow" man utd to win, the consitute's match fixing imo and they should be relegated and we will be safe

if we go down it's our fault and our fault only.

Yep. Like i said above; teams have given us countless chances at pulling ourselves out of it and we haven't taken any of them yet. Monday night was the first glimpse of it.

We need to make ourselves safe on Saturday.

To be honest, Man Utd with nothing to play for offer a far better prospect than other teams with nothing to play for:

Fergie never wants his team to not win, and the team will still be managedby the best manager in the world whoever is picked.

Ferguson believes in momentum psychology, so the game will be an important stepping stone towards the CL Final, and he'll motivate the players as such.

CL fringe places will be up for grabs, so Man Utd players will want to play well.

Hull nearly embaraseed Manyoo earlier in the season, Fergie will want to prove a point.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan says it will be a 'shame' if the Latics beat Manchester United and derail their title challenge.

Whelan - whose JJB Stadium office is allegedly decorated with photographs of Sir Alex Ferguson - has called the United manager a 'maestro' ahead of the clash with the champions-elect.

United need just four points from their last three games to win the title and they are widely expected to win three of those against a Wigan side managed by Old Trafford defensive legend Steve Bruce.

Liverpool fans will not be buoyed by fawning comments from Whelan.

"I think United are the heart and soul of football. Bobby (Charlton) is an ambassador and does a fantastic job for football," said Whelan.

"When you talk about the maestro (Ferguson) himself, he is just something different. He's probably the greatest manager that football has ever seen.

"I wish I had been in a position to play under him. He is Man U through and through. It is just a pleasure to shake his hand and welcome him to Wigan.

"I always have a drink with Bobby afterwards. Sir Alex always has a drink with Steve Bruce and they get on so well together. It is just a shame if we lose or if we beat Man U."

Jesus fucking christ.  What a cunt of the highest order.

Guest neesy111

To be honest, Man Utd with nothing to play for offer a far better prospect than other teams with nothing to play for:

Fergie never wants his team to not win, and the team will still be managedby the best manager in the world whoever is picked.

Ferguson believes in momentum psychology, so the game will be an important stepping stone towards the CL Final, and he'll motivate the players as such.

CL fringe places will be up for grabs, so Man Utd players will want to play well.

Hull nearly embaraseed Manyoo earlier in the season, Fergie will want to prove a point.

aye, i remember when they played villa (when we we're challenging for 5th place) and had an FA cup final the next weekend, they had nothing to play for but still went on to win 2-0 with 9 men as well and helped us to qualify for the uefa cup

my worry is cos of the west hame game. Whne they stayed up and won 1-0 man u just didnt seem to care and that was in front of their own fans. We really need wigan or arsenal to do something