It ain't over yet!

BONTEMPI

Guest LucaAltieri

It should have been all but over today.

The lack of effort on the pitch (again) was a disgrace.

...and Howard Webb can fucking do one, too.

if we cant beat fulham at home after being on a mega high after monday, we're not going to go away on the back of a devastating result and turn over a far better side than us. i can see us, against the odds, getting a point at villa, which means man utd have to beat hull. not confident.

Not being negative here, I wasn't even all the way until the final whistle, but getting something at Villa would be gargantuan. If we can't beat Fulham at home it's like failing to climb your local hill and then taking on Mt. Everest. Albeit a crumbling Everest in a worse condition than the town hill. So yes, there is some hope :)

I'm sorry but I just can't see Manure doing anything other than going thru the motions against hull, and it sounds like hull had a bit of fight today, they'll stay up now. If the mackems beat pompey we won't catch them and it's over. Besides can't see us beating villa despite their awful form atm.

just assume we're relegated, then you won't be so disappointed when it actually happens.

I did until last Monday. Bastards!

unfortunately that was very much a false dawn

Guest firetotheworks

This whole 'if we cant beat Fulham..' thing is embarrassing btw. They're a fucking good team. Light years away from us.

This whole 'if we cant beat Fulham..' thing is embarrassing btw. They're a fucking good team. Light years away from us.

as are Villa. and this was at home, fulham had only won two away until today, same as us.

Shame we can't play Boro every week. Any other team seems to be a big problem. Having to rely on a miracle now. Certainly not getting my hopes up.

I can actually see Hull getting something against the Mancs. Even if they did we could s till stay up by beating Villa but that's simply not gonna happen, plus we'd need the mackems to lose their last 2 games. Slim chance but we should have done better.