It ain't over yet!

BONTEMPI

Nah, I believe we will see the same fighting spirit against Villa as we did against Boro. Although, i'm looking forward to this season to end. I'm exhausted.

Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel

My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel

Touching you, touching me

touching you, god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart

There's a chance we could make it now

We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down

Ooh!

I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day

You got me in a spin but everythin' is A.OK!

Ooh! Guitar!

Ooh!

All we have left is belief, for the love of God if you think we're down then stay away for the next 8 days.

I still think we have a decent chance of staying up but it has nothing to do with belief.

Guest Wally_McFool

Its simple innit.

We need a better result than Hull on the day to stop up unless we both win in which case we need Sunderland to preferably lose both of their last 2 games.

If the Mackems lose 1 and draw 1 it could come down to goal difference between us and the Mackems IF we win at Villa.

All ifs and buts, but we aint dead yet!

Whats devastating is the fact that we have to now wait for this shit day to happen & be bricking it the whole time.

Dont even want to imagine how im going to feel on sunday.

Newcastle possibly getting relegated before my eyes.

Having said that, as said before......i think we all expected this would go to the last day of the season.

boro just got a point against villa.....we beat boro well enough. It should be possible. They need to play themselves crazy.

All we have left is belief, for the love of God if you think we're down then stay away for the next 8 days.

I still think we have a decent chance of staying up but it has nothing to do with belief.

You believe we'll stay up. Which is exactly what I'm talking about...

I wonder if they'll switch our match for the telly? I'm sure the rest of the country would like to see us battle for our Prem future.

I think they tend to show all the matches 'that matter' on the last day don't they (or at least cut between them)?

You believe we'll stay up. Which is exactly what I'm talking about...

I don't have belief that we'll stay up. I think we have a chance if results go our way. Belief is a lot different from pot luck.

We've still got every chance of staying up, as hopefully only a draw will be needed. Villa seem a shadow of their former selves.

Whatever happens, i'll be glad when our destiny is sealed. I've had enough. We've been through the emotional wringer this season.

cant wait till next week is over. we will know one way or another. Ive never enjoyed football less than i do now.

Dunno how im gonna actually get thru the time the games are on. Its gonna be awful

If anyone seriously thinks that Hull have a better chance of getting something next week than us, would they swap matches with Hull if they could?

Of course not.

An away match at Villa for one of the league's worst away performers or a home match vs Manure Reservists and youth team.  Yes. I'd take the swap please.

The fat lady has already sung man.

Wouldn't quite say that, but she's already looked at the timetables north and booked a train...  :sadnod:

Why does the fat lady have to come from the south? Why can't she be from like, Scotland, and has looked at the timetables south and booked a train?

Guest marky555

I still think Man Utd will beat Hull regardless of which team they put out. If youngsters like Macheda n that are playing they´re still much better than the shite Hull have, even though they are playing to stay in the league.

Keep the faith, a point at Villa and Hull to lose. Definitely, definitely possible.

Guest marky555

Well said.

Guest LucaAltieri

The fat lady has already sung man.

Wouldn't quite say that, but she's already looked at the timetables north and booked a train...  :sadnod:

Why does the fat lady have to come from the south? Why can't she be from like, Scotland, and has looked at the timetables south and booked a train?

Aye. There's more of a chance she'd be Scottish anyway.

The fact that we HAVE to get something at Villa is the killer blow. Results have been kind to us in previous weeks but now we have to do a job...

Hard to believe we'll get anything.

Guest north shields lad

villa havent won a match in 13, them and hull are worst 2 sides on form.

WERE SAFE FRIENDS  :sadnod: :harry: