Banner Design / Wording?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest firetotheworks

A picture of Obama with 'Any spare change?' under it could be good as a positive one.

Dont like the sportsdirect one tbh, I fail to see how its either clever, or funny. Just my 2 cents.

Same.  :undecided:

It's a pretty decent dig at Ashley without being too aggressive about it, doesn't come off as too whingy but gets the message across.

The Kinnear one is clever, but it's Ashley whose to blame for this. All your doing with that is having a dig at a man who had a heart attack recently and is a mere pawn in this whole affair, tbh.

A picture of Obama with 'Any spare change?' under it could be good as a positive one.

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/780/780934/southpark-nightofthelivinghomeless_1176857340.jpg

Guest The Libertine

the sportsdirect.com one is flawed because its actually promoting his shop and "we're supposed to be boycoutting that".

And did this club in recent times,

Compete in Europe's Champions League?

And was the team known far and wide,

As entertaining...

Ah fuck it, can't be arsed...

And did this club in recent times,

Compete in Europe's Champions League?

And was the team known far and wide,

As entertaining...

Ah fuck it, can't be arsed...

Thank fuck.

Guest dover

"And Im still glad Im not a Mackem"

"Theres a JOeKinnEar somewhere"

"Vacancy - best supported premiership club"

"What price a top 6 finish? - M.Ashley January 2009"

"Double or quits?"

Quite like that.

Yeah, that's clever.

I concur, I think we have a winner.

Definitely.

Definitely a good one but its not taking the piss out of the correct target

Still voting for "This Relegation is sponsored by SportsDirect.com"

Your missing my point, who appointed Joe Kinnear? Who appointed the bloke who recommended Kinear? Who used his "fans meeting" and press conference to sing the praises of Joe kinnear? My banner idea is the appointment and subsequent backing of Joe Kinnear demonstrates everything bad about our season, its not aimed at Joe himself, never kick a man when hes down..

the sportsdirect.com one is flawed because its actually promoting his shop and "we're supposed to be boycoutting that".

I've always thought you're something of an idiot, so I'll just repeat that: idiot.

I've always thought you're something of an idiot, so I'll just repeat that: idiot.

:lol:

Guest The Libertine

you're trying to give free advertising to a person you despise and im the idiot? if you put SPORTSDIRECT.COM on a banner seen by (potentially) millions of people then he'll be delighted.

you're trying to give free advertising to a person you despise and im the idiot? if you put SPORTSDIRECT.COM on a banner seen by (potentially) millions of people then he'll be delighted.

In the context of the banner and its use I would doubt that.

EDIT : Delighted should be the last emotion he should be feeling in connection with tomorrow if result means that banner is unfolded.