Well, That's Me Away.

Crumpy Gunt

Remember - They have let us down and not vice versa.

For what its worth its about the 3rd or 4th relegation I've witnessed and its been all but cast in stone since Liverpool at home.

Lets hope we can get out of jail.

Enjoy your day fellas.

Yep, just about to set off. Let's fucking have this eh.

If the worst really must happen, let's sing our hearts out and show the premiership what they're going to be missing for 12 months.

Newcastle; United, we'll never be defeated.

just about to set off, have decided on my silver third strip so look out for me doing at Drogba if we go down  :lol:

hopefully my next post tonight will relfect sheer euphoria and drunkeness. All the best lads  :thup:

All the best lads for today’s game i will be watching here in south Australia already phoned in sick so no work tonight,(what a week to be on nightshift) They is no way I could miss this game plus I will need more than a few beers to steady the nerves.

We can do it.

Guest Micktoon

Good luck lads. Heads up, loud and proud. We are the Geordie boot boys, not the Geordie blub boys. Don't give the nation want they want if the worse happens.

:sadnod:

I keep going on about us going down but I know for a fact that come kick-off I'll be sat watching full of hope only to be let down once again. :(

FFs shut up  :rant: im trying to stay positive  ;D

If you are at the match today and the worst does happen, please do yourself and your club a favour and make sure the Sky cameras don't catch you snivelling into your scarf or blubbering into your best mate's shoulder.

Show some dignity and don't bring this club into disrepute.

We suggest you turn your back and make a hasty retreat for the exits. Once outside, walk straight past reporters and cameras in the streets and maintain your silence until you are well away from prying lenses.

We will do our best to "out" anyone caught moist-eyed or slack-jawed on TV and shame them further....

We all care - that's why we're there - but we don't have to put on a public show of emotion that the press hounds will be all too eager to capture.

Shout hard, sing true and help our team prove everyone wrong.

Howay the lads.

Wor lass has just took a mega huff because she is hungover today so she's decided shes staying in the house and she wants me to stay in and watch the match there :lol: WHO IS SHE f***ing KIDDING

Who wears the pants  >:D