Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 24/05/09 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

A big thank you to the mercenaries at the club.

Duff, great passing and positioning today you useless cock

Butt, threw yourself around a lot but forgot the other slightly important things like PASSING TO A FUCKING TEAM MATE

Owen, you were on the pitch?  really? no one noticed, pretty much the same as every other game you played in in 2009

Nolan, never have I seen such an unfit (allegedly) professional footballer, there are asthmatics out there feeling sorry for you

Most of the team out there today played like there were another 10 games of the season.  Most of them were obviously more interested in where they were going on holiday & where they were going to get transfers to next season.  In an ideal world I'd hope that the club forced the lot of them to stay to fix their fuck ups but even if we could afford those wages I expect they'd struggle in League Two let alone the Championship.

Goodbye you greedy money-grabbing bastards, I hope you all go bankrupt since that's all you obviously care about.

Good to see the fans still chanting. f*** Ashley, this is OUR club.

*Cringe*

Explain? Why the fuck should they give up? We'll still be here when that fat fuck sells up.

Harper 6

Edgar 3(did reasonably well until got sent off)

Taylor 5

Coloccini 5

Duff 6

Butt 3

Nolan 4 (Owen 2)

Guthrie 4

Lovenkrands 3 (Enrique 4)

Viduka 4 (Ameobi 4)

Martins 6

Guest Alan Shearer 9

to be fair to Duff, he put in a better shift than most at LB, and looked upset to be relegated. Owen looked like he didn't give a fuck and was quick to leave the piutch.

Guest Heneage

*Cringe*

Explain? Why the f*** should they give up? We'll still be here when that fat f*** sells up.

Sorry but this whole "ITs our club" You want to blame Ashley, then blame the stupid cunts that protested and scared off any potential manager we had after the hull defeat. Perfect fans we ain't.

*Cringe*

Explain? Why the f*** should they give up? We'll still be here when that fat f*** sells up.

Sorry but this whole "ITs our club" You want to blame Ashley, then blame the stupid cunts that protested and scared off any potential manager we had after the hull defeat. Perfect fans we ain't.

Get fucked.

Harper 6

Edgar 3(did reasonably well until got sent off)

Taylor 5

Coloccini 5

Duff 6

Butt 3

Nolan 4 (Owen 2)

Guthrie 4

Lovenkrands 3 (Enrique 4)

Viduka 4 (Ameobi 4)

Martins 6

Not that the ratings really matter anymore, but Viduka 4? He was our only outlet all game long. Edgar didn't do reasonably well, I could have done better than that. He must have been wearing shoes made of lead because he didn't cross the ball once all game long.

The fact that EVERY other result went our way and we still couldn't do it just sums this lot up.

Cue a million "we gave it everything", "we're devastated for the fans" soundbites from the feckless wasters who have taken the piss out of us all season.

BUT, the basic fact is that these wankers weren't good enough to finish above some of the worst teams I've seen in the Premier League. So it's the people who bought them that deserve most of the blame.

FFS, Allardyce, Ashley, Wise, Llambias, JFK and even KK (would we have stayed up if Abdoulaye Faye had stuck around and Colo had never come?) step into the stocks....

I can't get over the lack of effort. If we'd have gone down with some fight I might have had some sympathy for the odd player, but they can all fuck off for all I care.

I can't get over the lack of effort. If we'd have gone down with some fight I might have had some sympathy for the odd player, but they can all fuck off for all I care.

This. If we'd tried and gone down I'd have been pissed off. As things stand I'm fucking fuming. Gutless cunts, the lot of them.

Gutless performance from a bunch of lazy over rated wankers that could'nt give a flying fook.

the only person there today in an official capacity for the club to give a damn was shearer.

Ashley brought this on himself with p!ss poor ownership and decisions. him and his mate Wise have destroyed the club.

Keegan as well is to blame(hate me if you want I dont care) if he had of not bottled it and walked away again we would possibly not be where we are.

Owen can fook off and go shag all the horses he wants, he has never cared about this club or its fans and only ever hoped to use us as a gateway to his beloved england squad and another prem league club.

Nicky Butt seems to be untouchable for some reason, plays nearly every match and is shit in every single one, cant pass a ball to save his cock.

we are now officialy up the creek without a paddle.

cant wait to see what the useless tw@'s in the national press have to say.

and love or hate Jamie Redknap he got it spot on when he said he feels sorry for the fans cause we are the ones that care about the club. and our relegation is a result of poor decisions, too many managers and p!ss poor, uninformed transfer dealings.

Guest Heneage

*Cringe*

Sorry but this whole "ITs our club" You want to blame Ashley, then blame the stupid c***s that protested and scared off any potential manager we had after the hull defeat. Perfect fans we ain't.

Get f***ed.

If you think they are in no way to blame then am I to assume you were stood outside the entrance chanting?

As I've said Ashley is to blame for the manager, but so is Keegan as well as the 11 players that have walked out onto the pitch the last 38 weeks.

I got bladdered in the beer garden of the pub next door to my house and have slept it off in the sunshine in my back garden on a blanket until 6:10pm from 4pm.  have just come in to find out the news on here.

It feels less painful getting it from you lot on here than suffering watching it unfold on the box or radio.

I will give  all  media a miss for a few days now.

Let the initial wall of spite from the enemies burn out first.