Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 24/05/09 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

Well it's been nice chatting to you blokes.

Very few Championship games are ever shown in Australia, which means that at best I will be forced in to following our team through very limited post-game media reports.  Consequently I won't be staying up to the wee hours of the morning to watch the game and chat with you fine folks.

So until we are next in the Premier League (or its English equivalent whenever we do make it up again), I will say farewell and best of luck to you all.

(I will post occasionally... but not during games).

Well it's been nice chatting to you blokes.

Very few Championship games are ever shown in Australia, which means that at best I will be forced in to following our team through very limited post-game media reports.  Consequently I won't be staying up to the wee hours of the morning to watch the game and chat with you fine folks.

So until we are next in the Premier League (or its English equivalent whenever we do make it up again), I will say farewell and best of luck to you all.

(I will post occasionally... but not during games).

I won't see a game for a fucking year.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Fully deserved. A fitting end with Edgar showing his shitness and then Villa just taking the piss out of us.