Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This would hurt me the most. Fantastic player and the heart of our defence. If we let him go I will be seriously worried.

Same. Colo's on stupidly high wages but it might cost us a lot more if we let him go and the replacement isn't fit to lace his boots (more than likely).

The fact he's 29 and NUFC is quickly becoming Logan's Run can't be very good for Colo's will to stay or Ashley's will to keep him.

It doesn't matter that he's 29 though. Age only counts against you if your fitness is poor, like Nolan's situation. Colo could play well into his 30's imo.

http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=13964791&r=tw&c=48

They would also like to sell centre-back Coloccini, who performed impressively last season but earns around £80,000 a week. That is a serious deterrent to suitors such as Sevilla, and there are few signs the defender is prepared to take the big pay cut probably needed to facilitate a move.

However, isolating him by selling Enrique and Gutiérrez could help change his attitude.

The f***? Better just be rubbish speculation.

The idea of a plot sounds a bit silly, considering the efforts the club is making to try and get Jose to sign.

If we're moving to 4-3-3, Jonas's place as a first-team regular would be under threat. However, he does provide a useful option and would be a good player to keep. I can't see him going this window.

Reassuring to read in a Douglas piece today......

"There is interest from Seville in Coloccini but the United management see him as pivotal to their plans next season."

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sick of all this talk of Colo and Jonas going. It's understandable, it's just properly getting on my nerves. There's nothing to go on, if it happens it'll happen, calm the fuck down.

f*** sake man , his wages are now up to £90,000 a week. They havent got a clue.

Love this bit.

The Chronicle understands that Coloccini has told close friends that he is “99% certain” to stay at United.

f*** sake man , his wages are now up to £90,000 a week. The Journos havent got a clue.

My thoughts!

Didn't Pardew say that we'd made an offer to Barton in January to make him the highest paid player at the club on 60 K a week?

The ticker jumps everytime this thread is bumped

:colo: love you Colo

I always cack it when entering this thread. He along with Tiote are very important players and along with Ben Arfa and Ba or other main striker will help form a very strong spine to the team.

f*** sake man , his wages are now up to £90,000 a week. The Journos havent got a clue.

My thoughts!

Didn't Pardew say that we'd made an offer to Barton in January to make him the highest paid player at the club on 60 K a week?

I thought that was to do with Jose and it was to make him one of the highest earners at the club but not amount was mentioned.