Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You could say the same about Coloccini - "provoked" by Elmander giving him the runaround all afternoon.

In the real world, there is absolutely no justification for either of them and both of them have let NUFC and the manager down big time.

Aye, very true. And we are in such a shit state we can't afford to lose players for 3 games at a time.

I think the heat of the moment arguement applies far, far more to Colo's case.

He wasn't the only one of our lot who should/could have been sent off yesterday. The entire team we're losing their heads. Coloccini was just stupid enough to do it 3 feet from the linesman.

That fucker was nee man it looked like a dyke that had come straight from RAF Greenham Common

Guest Tall Striker

In a weird way I can understand Barton's little bit more than Coloccini's the game was lost when he elbowed him it made no sense.

Barton punched someone without provocation for a laugh, mate.

Punching someone in the chest is nowhere near as cowardly an act as elbowing them in the face as the run alongside you. :lol:

That's like saying 'running accross the A19 is nowhere near as risky as running accross the A1'.

In a weird way I can understand Barton's little bit more than Coloccini's the game was lost when he elbowed him it made no sense.

Punching someone in the chest is nowhere near as cowardly an act as elbowing them in the face as the run alongside you. :lol:

That's like saying 'running accross the A19 is nowhere near as risky as running accross the A1'.

No it isn't, it's nothing like that.

Guest Tall Striker

Yes it is. Two statements incorrectly trying to differentiate between two very similar acts.

Yes it is. Two statements incorrectly trying to differentiate between two very similar acts.

No it isn't.

Guest Tall Striker

No it isn't.

You've convinced me there. Well played.

Colo has always had a temper. We just hadn't really seen it until yesterday.

didn't he crack some bloke in the Huddersfield game?

Aye.

Local lad, Lee Novak.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jul2009/2/5/fabricio-coloccini-and-lee-novak-745506700.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

He stamped on a player against Palace last season as well. I dunno if it was deliberate, but it looked nasty from where I was.

he was provoked, shoulder barged for no reason and also pederson was winding players up all night.

On the money  :thup: