Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest CheickMansour

I am fkn dreading the day when we have to offer him a new contract

Same. Our best defender since Woodgate, but with the wages he's on, he'll almost certainly have to take a cut. It could be messy.

Same. Our best defender since Woodgate, but with the wages he's on, he'll almost certainly have to take a cut. It could be messy.

I really hope we are in Europe by then and wages will go up or at least stay the same as what he is on now.

I really hope we are in Europe by then and wages will go up or at least stay the same as what he is on now.

Even if we get to Europe the wages shouldn't go up. If we fail to qualify next year after that we might be fucked.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

http://www.orgullodenervion.com/noti...medium=twitter

1. Sevilla started the contacts to try to hire Coloccini

Written by R. Arrocha

Thursday June 16, 2011 00:30

Coloccini in a game with Newcastle

He had warned Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido, in the interview with various media on Monday at the club's official television of the importance of recruiting to strengthen the defense of a central 'type Squillaci, "a player with experience and with an age close to 30.

That is, they chose a player with hierarchy, capable of leading the team from the back area and left for a second flat type defenses and Henrique Garay, Real Madrid and Barcelona, respectively, which, although reports Marcelino were positive after having had their orders to Racing Santander, was understood they were too young for what is to face next season after being one of the teams goleados the category.

So, Sevilla have combed the market looking for a player of these characteristics and one that meets the conditions he wants the Spaniard coach and sports management is the Argentine Fabricio Coloccini, 29, and experienced in Spanish football after passing through Alaves, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Deportivo La Coruna club, the latter in which he spent three seasons and placed him as one of the players most sought by clubs Europe, as well as being for his country, Argentina.

Contract until 2013

Now plays for Newcastle Coloccini English and has a contract until June 2013. He came to the British company after paying the club chaired by Lendoiro about 12 million, a prohibitive amount for the entity Nervión. And therein lies the main problem that will have the Sevilla interested in an important player for Newcastle and who does not want rid of their leader on defense. In the 2008-2009 season he played 32 league games and did the recently completed 35 times. So, it does not seem easy operation and as Monchi Marcelino are both aware of it. The first thing you want to know is if the player would be willing to return to the Spanish league and how economic conditions.

If the player was interested in taking the step forward would be considered how likely would have to convince the British, for that would have the support of the player's agent, Marcelo Lombilla, good relations with the club Nervión.

Given the difficulty that has this operation, in Seville, as is customary with such operations, are working on more options, more economical and feasible. Just do not be in any hurry and are expected to seize the opportunities of the market, plus it is due to receive money for the almost certain Romaric march, which the white club expects to place in Turkish football.

Another player who could get money is by the side Dabo (Aston Villa are interested in), with which Marcelino looks do not count on too much, in addition to some of the discarded if Alfaro or Cala, with the club Sevilla claim to have some income. Similarly, the possible departure of Sevilla Kanoute would allow saving a significant amount of money in the form of Mali.

Even if we get to Europe the wages shouldn't go up. If we fail to qualify next year after that we might be fucked.

They should go up based on bonuses, that's the way the ensure that your not caught out if the club don't qualify the following season.

We'd struggle without him, the thought alone makes me hope we are linked pretty soon to a new CB to cover him and able to partner him. Not a priority due to lack of depth in other areas, but really, without him we'd be fuked.

What's the point of that article?

They can afford neither his wages nor the probable transfer fee? They just like the look of him.

So on that basis there could be a similar article on Wigan Athletic and Lionel Messi? Fuck off.